Cleo

Octavia P.O.V

I was walking to the beach right after I dried off from the waterfall. My feet touched the soft, warm sand and headed towards the cave.I needed a new change of clothes since I only had Jacks shirt that smelled like sweet seaweed.

I heard a loud yell,jerking my head to the other direction.
I was running towards the yell, as I got closer, I found Jack on the ground with a spotted animal on top of him.

I pushed the strange creature off him, then it started to hiss at me. I looked at a worried Jack,he quickly got up,he walked towards me and introduced me to his..friend I think.

"Octavia, this is Cleo. You don't have to be afraid of her.She found me when I ended up here.Cleo,this is Octavia, be nice kitty."Jack held me, pushing behind me, we we're walking towards her.

I carefully placed my hand on top of her head. She jerked her head away from me and scurried off to the jungle.Jack walked in front of me and said,"Don't worry, she'll like you eventually".Jack and I started walking along the shoreline and the soft breeze, the waves, the comforting warmth of the sun on my face. I suddenly realized my toes were touching the water.Great.

When I was about to fall, Jack grabbed me bridal style once again and his rich,deep voice said "Caught you".

Vote,like and share.💋🐠