Salty Kisses

Their lips burned with desire. Octavia raised her fingers to her lips,she grinned and hugged him stronger than ever. Jack held her waist firmly.Octavia lifted her head and kissed him once again.

He lifted her petite body from the ground and held her tightly.While they were kissing passionately,Octavia's back softly hit a tree.Still holding her,Jacks kisses went from her lips,to her jaw and neck. She moaned softly tugging his brown locks.

She wanted to tease him,so she jumped off him ran towards the shore,Jack grinned and chased after her.

As soon her feet touched the water, she turned around,Jack still jogging after her,she smiled and dove into the deep blue.Jack was very confused and all he wanted to do was kiss her all night but she was teasing him making him more hungry for her salty lips.

He saw her head pop out of the dark blue waters.Jack went swimming straight after her,making her giggle as he got closer.

When he finally reached the finish line,he held her waist and brought her dangerously close to each other. Jack was breathing hard and Octavia was already shaking from his touch.Jack held her beautiful face in his hands and brought her lips to his.

The mermaid was already getting hot and tugged his lip,making him growl.She kissed and licked his jawline and went down to his neck,leaving hot kisses all over. Octavia couldn't believe she was kissing a human.I mean she dreamt about them before but never touching them.

It was Jacks turn to take over,he lifted her up bridal style and took her the shallow side of the beach. He laid her down on the shoreline,slowly looking into her majestic eyes.He was so relieved to have someone with him on this lonely island.He enjoyed the idea of them always alone with nobody watching.Well,except for the animals.

Jack held her goddess face in his rough hands,leans down to her face and softly says, "You have no idea how happy and grateful I am for you to be here with me,You have no idea how hard my heart pounds around you.Who would've thought a mermaid would wash up here."

Octavia lightly laughs,showing her pearly whites and pecks his lips. "Who would've thought I meet a human."

I needed a cute playlist to write this lol hoped you enjoyed.Ciao!💋
  -Damita