Moon Spell

(3rd P.O.V)

Octavia slept on top of the smooth white sand,laying near a dying fire.As Jack was sleeping beside her,the waves began to hum a beautiful song.The moon was beginning to rise on top of the sea. Octavia's eyes opened slowly,revealing illuminating white eyes.

She slowly stood up,walked towards the shore,striped out of her clothes and dove into the sea.

While she was gliding through the dark clear water,she sung a hypnotic melody. She kept going further and further.Many other mermaids began to gather,slowly looking for their prey. As expected,a small boat with young men on board,were wondering where that beautiful sound was coming from.All the mermaids dove there heads under the water and sped through the rough waters.Once they were right next to the small boat,the men were astonished,captured by there beauty.One of the men lowered towards Octavia,the man was about to kiss her until she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him roughly under the water. The man was struggling to breathe until he stopped moving slowly sinking to the sea floor.

The rest of the mermaids did the same,lured the men into there watery grave.

Once the moon was covered by a large cloud,Octavia blinked once. And then twice.

She looked around and noticed all the mermaids already disappeared.

Like before,Octavia didn't remember where that small island was.Worried that Jack might have been affected.

Many hours passed,the moon slowly started to sink back into the ocean.Realizing what the moon cause her to do. While she was swimming,she heard a loud yell.

Filled with hope,she saw the beautiful palm trees and sand from afar and swam as fast as she could.

When she felt her tail touch the soft sand,her whole body felt so heavy,her eyes became heavy also. She heard footsteps coming towards her.

"Well look who's back".  A smile formed on my lips.

I opened my eyes and saw those deep ocean blue eyes once again.