The Rescue

(DIRTY ⚠️)

They went back to the cave without taking their hands off each other.Octavia new favorite thing to do was her hands going through Jacks luscious hair and tugging on his lips.She loved it when he growled.
The two laid down on the sand.Octavia was on his lap,her hands touching every muscle on his body. Jack was feeling more hot when her hands got lower,and when her lips licked his jawline.It was Jacks turn to take over.He laid her down for on sand slid off her shirt. He was shocked how beautiful her body was and now he wanted all of her. He kisses her lips,neck and the lower he got, the more Octavia kept moaning his name in his ear.Jack couldn't control his hunger for her body anymore and he didn't want to scare her away. Jack held her gently and softly said,"Octavia,wow your making me go crazy. But I want to know if you want to this,I mean I want you. All of you".His voice was low and gave her chills.

Octavia smiles and kisses him softly on the lips and said,"I want to be yours Jack,always."

Jack gently place his head on her head and inhaled slowly.He lowered his head and kissed her face.As Jack was passionately kissing her lips, Octavia lifted her legs around his waist and tried to pull off the ripped shirt Jack had on. He laughed and he took it off himself and his shorts.

Octavia was excited and was filled with lust that she bit Jacks lip.Making him more aroused.

When Jack entered her,Jack couldn't but be hypnotized by her moans. The way her back arched and how she said his name.

Jack licked her slender neck that was covered with live bites.They kept making love as the waves tried to block out the sound for the poor animals.

The two went at it until the sun slowly rose up and the fire died down.The two laid on a soft patch of sand and had a large towel cover there bodies. Octavia was resting on Jacks bare chest and made circles with her fingers on his chest.Jack was staring at the top of the cave,enjoying the feeling of her fingers on his chest.

The two stayed liked that until they heard a loud horn echoing throughout the cave. Both of them got up quickly grabbing their clothes on the sand and sprinted to the beach. Jack looked at the horizon and with wide eyes he's saw a large boat glide through the waters. Jack screamed as loud as he could and grabbed a shotgun that lit up in the sky. Octavia also started to wave her arms around and screaming like crazy.

Then the boat headed towards them and Jack fell to his knees. He couldn't believe that he was being rescued with a girl he was falling in love with.Jack lifted her and stated yelled happily,"WERE SAVED OMG THANK YOU GOD!!."

Octavia giggled as Jack kept swinging her around.

The boat stopped on shore and a nice looking old man appeared and said,"You two lost?."Jack started crying and told the man how they ended up here.The man took down a ladder and the couple climbed on.

The boat was sailing on the rough waters.  Jack and Octavia stared at the horizon,then when they stared at each other's eyes,all Jack could do was kiss her gently and said,

"I love you."

The End