By the seashore

The days went by quickly as usual,Jack loved Octavia's company,which brought them closer then ever.

Octavia told more of her life in the  sea. Jack told her his darkest secrets and what he remembers of his normal life before.

Both of there stomachs growled,causing them laugh in sync. Lunchtime!

Jack grabbed his tools,and headed towards the shoreline,making Octavia was very confused on what was Jack doing.

While Jack was trying to impress her with his skills,a strong wave knocked him right off his feet. Causing Octavia to giggle.

She wanted to help,so she walked towards him in the water,and started to look for food? Octavia didn't eat much fish because she was half fish.

Jack saw her beautiful body transform into a tail. Jack was relieved her hair was long enough to cover her..coconuts.

Both Jack and Octavia successfully caught there lunchtime.Well,I'm not sure about Octavia.

When they arrived on shore,Jack grabbed her shirt and gave it to her.She smiled and waited for to dry up.

The sun was about settle,both of them stuffed with food.She ate a lot of fruit if you wanted know. Anyway,Jack wanted to take her someplace special.He stood up,helped her up,and walked towards the jungle.

They went up higher up a tall cliff. Once they finally arrived,Jack held her hand and both of them enjoyed the beautiful view. The ocean was more alive while they were up there.

Red and orange flowers surrounded them. Octavia couldn't hold in the feelings anymore. She turned to Jack,held his handsome face in her soft hands.Jack put his hands on her waist and looked at each other eyes just for moment . If you listened closely,there hearts were beating in sync.

There faces titled and there lips touched slowly.His sweet soft lips went to her neck,to her cheeks and reached to her salty lips.They took a moment to look at each other smile.Jack pulled her into a warm hug.

Octavia was filled with desire,she smashed her lips on his again,and let's end it here for now.(wink)