😠Anger😠

You, DJ, and Kimmy were in your boyfriend Jesse's room playing with musical instruments. Singing the song: Shake It Off.

The song was going well until your boyfriend enter in a cross stage.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Singing and playing with musical instruments. Why?" The three of you asked.

"Nononono! I recorded my song on that keyboard." He plays the key board to hear you all singing shake it off instead.

"Jesse we're sorry. None of us knew." You apologize.

"By the way have you notice the way you look since you got out of bed?" Kimmy asked him as he glared at her.

"Everyone.Out." He ordered.

"But Jesse-" He cuts you off.

"OUT!" He yelled as he shut his door in front of you three.

"Well,that went well." Kimmy said.

"Well? My uncle is now angry about us ruining his song he worked hard on. Now we ruined it." DJ said.

"I'm sure we can do something to make it up to him." You thought as an idea popped in your head.

"Girls, we need to have a special visitor come."

They looked at you lost.

30 minutes later

The surprise was ready and all you had to do was to get little Michelle to take something from her uncle.

"Michelle! Give me back my comb!" You heard Jesse running down the stairs chasing Michelle as you took the comb away from her.

"What are you all doing?" He asked.

"A very special surprise for ruining your song by an accident. So in return we got someone to help you fix that." You smirked.

That's when-

"Sorry I'm late everyone I had to rush to the store to buy groceries." Joey said.

" So Joeys the surprise?" Jesse asked annoyed.

"No! You silly billy." You said as he looked at you surprised.

"The gift is the one. The only.....The Rockin' Roll King!" Joey announced as the one and only Elvis Presley enters.

"Thank ya, thank ya very much." He smile as Jesse went stiff.

"Jess? You okay?" Danny walked over to his dumbfounded.

"Have mercy." He fainted.

"Does that mean he's not mad anymore?" Kimmy asked.

"Kimmy go home." Danny told her.

"I love you babe." Jesse said.

"I love you too." You said.

I know, just imagine Elvis is alive in the 1980's that Uncle Jesse met him and had his reaction like that.😂😂😂