😘Bad Boy😘

What do you guys think about the first imagine? Hope it wasn't wack like some lousy job I did for that imagine. I already got the 2nd part of this imagine going. Ready?

Part 2

Your pov

That Jesse boy is really getting on my nerves and since I know that he is a bad boy for all I care. What am I saying? He's trying to seductive me into his arms? Ha! Not in a million years.

"______!" You heard Kayla calling you as you beckon her to come over to the vending machine.

"What's up?" You asked her.

"Did you hear that the mean girls are blackmailing you and Jesse?" She asked as you're face went pale for a second.

"What?"

"Look." She show you her phone that said:

Bad boy Jesse dates slut when she first arrives and tries to have sex.

"That isn't true! I never want to be with that bitch!" You yelled.

You were very angry and the two of you went to you're class you heard snickering around you and felt glares.

That's when you saw a hoe walking towards you.

"You had that boy with you yesterday sucking that dick ain't you?" She asked as you saw her friends giggling ans smirking.

"No. Can you please leave me alone?" You said in aggravated tone.

"Why? So you can be with Jesse so he can protect you?" She said mischievously.

You stayed silent and try to ignore the dirty comments about what are you going to do to another boy to be call a whore. Class had begun and finally that hoe sat her bottom down and the lesson for math 1 began. Until....

"Jesse! Why are you late?" Your asked him.

Jesse walked in looking cool and did not have a care about being tardy for class.

"Sorry Mrs._______, I had to take care of something that was important. I got a pass for you're class though. "He hands her a pass and took his seat next to you of course.

"Better not let that happen again Mr.Katsopolis  (I tried to spell his last name. Forgive me).

As you were taking notes you felt someone tap you're shoulder when you turned around to see the one and only Jesse bad boy.

"Can I help you?" You whisper to him.

"Yeah, you got you're homework? "He asked.

"Yeah? Why?" You asked.

He shuffled in his folder to get out the homework that was blank. Wtf?

"I need you to write the answers down so that I can turn it in the next class we have." He said handing it to you and looked up to make sure the teacher wasn't looking.

"Why would I give you the answers when I- "

"Mrs.______? Is their a problem back there?" Your teacher asked.

"No Mrs.______. I was just making sure I didn't lose my stuff around my desk." You lied as Mrs.______ went back to whatever she was doing causing you don't wanna know.😝😝😝.

"You better have a good reason for not doing your own work Sniper." You snatch his homework out of his hands and wrote you're answers for him off of yours and hand it back to him.

After that was over you notice some 2 boys came up to you and snicker at the look of you're innocent frame.

"Hey Carol. We gotta new babe at the school." One said as Carol smirked.

"I see we do have this young freshman here at this school." He touch your hips making you frown at his dirty thoughts of fucking you.

"Let go of me pervert!" You yelled.

Carol licks his lips seductively at you making you struggle to get out of his muscular body. Suddenly, someone pulls you away from him and you look over to see Jesse glaring at Carol and the other guy.

"What are you doing?" He demand them to answer.

"Relax Jess, we just wanna check out the newbie here and have some fun with her." The other guy said.

"Shut it Mark and leave (nick name) alone or else I'm gonna be the one to beat you're asses out here." He warn them as they sprinted away as Jesse turned around to check up on you.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah. Do you know those lunatics?" You asked him as he chuckle.

"They're part of the bad boy group but mostly bullies around here. I be careful to not go around them if they try anything to hurt a girl." He said giving you a warning look as you bit your bottom lip shyly.

"How did you know I was out here?" You asked.

"Easy. I sometimes know where you're going to have quality time alone or hang around Kayla." He replied.

"You've been spying on me?"

"Not that kind of way! Just say that I was watching you to make sure none of my friends hurt a girl." He said.

You couldn't believe you're ears from the words coming out of his mouth.

"How can I be sure your not lying?"

"I'm not, okay? I have respect for woman but with teachers I cannot deal with." He assure you making you chuckle.

"I can see that."

He looks at you and asked, "Are you free this weekend?"

"Not really. No. "You replied.

"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow to get to know each other more?" He asked.

"Sure." You replied.

He then smiled and walks away as you stand there thinking how tomorrow might happen to you two.

I did great right? Don't worry there is another chapter coming and let's hope it is amazing.

Leave a like or comment.

Also requests please!