🎵When He Play's Five Night's At Freddy's🎵

Jesse was trying to think of a new song to play for him and the band. When he heard you screaming as he quickly got out of his chair to see what was wrong.

"Y/N? Baby, are you all...right?" He saw the computer screen was read to Game Over.

"Yeah, I'm fine Jesse." You replied. 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm playing Five Night's At Freddy's." You replied.

"Can I play it?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll show you how to play it." You smiled.

Jesse listened to your instructions on how to play it and before you know it he got the hang of it so far. You left to grab a glass of water and by the time you place the cold glass to your lips you heard Jesse screaming. You hurried upstairs to see him on the floor along with the stool.

"Jesse! What happened?" You asked.

"I was almost to the end of the game when Bonnie jumped in front of me and this stool betrayed me." He whined and groan to get up making you giggle at his pout for losing the game.

"It's okay. There are more Five Night's At Freddy's games to play anyway." You shrugged.

His eyes widen and said,"I must play more."

"No. You must go to bed." You said dragging him away from the computer so that you two can cuddle all night.

This is probably going to take me forever to write this book. I'm upset! Because I have to deal with Bumblebee that isn't completed. SMH. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.