Chapter 21

And so he came after me first, throwing his arms up getting ready to tackle me, I swiftly move to the side gripping his wrists and flinging him onto his back on the floor. He grunts and gets back up again.

He comes up to me again throwing a punch, I was able to dodge the first one, but the second was unexpected.

He throws another punch and I grab ahold of his wrist, twisting it so he was still standing up but facing the ceiling.

I trip him and all of his body weight goes onto the floor. He grunts again, while he's on the floor I throw a couple of punches to his face making his face bloody.

I then back off, hey, fighting no fun if it's just BAM! done.

After a couple seconds passed he got up, his cheek starting to swell and his nose bleeding.

The crowd gasped, obviously they were probably his fans or he was the toughest out of all of them.. or both...

He runs at me again unexpectedly tripping me, I fall to the floor and he get ontop of me. He sits on my stomach throwing punches at me making my face pretty beat up, I then roll over moving all his weight to the floor and begin to punch him.

I heard hoots and hollars from the crowd around us.

I then get up. And move away from him, watching that he sits there laying down. He doesn't even flinch to get up.

I walk back over to him, "you think you could take my position. I think I proved you wrong, don't take it personally but you fight like a girl."

The crowd make a 'oooh' sound as they cheered when I walked off of the ring. I was lifted up over someone's shoulder.

We celebrated for a couple minutes until my grandfather shouted for everyone to go back to work.

I was gentally put back down on the floor and Dagger was back on his feet again, he shakes my hand and says good job.

But I knew that "good job" ment "watch your back" I was pretty good at knowing when someone hated me and when they didn't.

Dagger walked back to his father when someone stopped me, a tall man who was about 6'5, he had chestnut brown hair that was longish that swifted to the side. He had green eyes and a nice smile.

"Hey, you did pretty good out there" I smiled at his complement shaking his hand.

"Thank you."

"What's your name?" He asked in total curiosity.  Woah, you'd think he'd know, you'd think the word would have already gotten out.

"Scarlett" I laughed as his eyes open wider.

"Holy shit, your the Scarlett girl that takes the position as leader next right? Danny and Lauren Smith's kid right?" He asks and I start laughing harder.

"Yeah I'm Scarlett Smith."

"Oh my god its so nice to meet you!" He says frantically.

I start laughing, "now now it's not like I'm the queen of England. What's your name?"

"My name is Bones, mainly because I crush bones when I fight and from my father's reputation here" he laughs nervously.

He then looks to his side and yells, "hey Red!" A red headed girl whips her head to the side, her long red hair flowing onto her other shoulder. She makes her way over here.

She scoffs, "what do you want Bones?"

"This is Scarlett Smith!" Her eyes widen.

"It's so nice to meet you, I was hoping someday I'd get to talk to you and here I am!" She smiles brightly.

I laugh, "as I said before it's not like I'm the Queen of England."

She rolls her eyes, "but it's like you are! We've heard many stories about you! What you had suffered from what you accomplished! And now your going to be our future leader! Awesome!"

"Wait... you guys know all my stories?"

They frantically shake there heads, "how?" I ask.

They started to explain that my grandparents told them about my arrival and about me and my stories of accomplishments and fails.

I roll my eyes, leave it to my grandparents.

I smile at them when my grandmother calls, "Scarlett!" I turn around as everyone else does.

Them not realizing that I'm there future leader other then six other people in the room.

I bid my farewell to Bones and Red and walk to my grandmother as everyone else stares at me, on my way to my grandparents I grab my jacket and put it on.

I take my side beside my grandmother, everyone still watching. My grandfather and Blade still talked as Dagger trained, everyone stared.

"Oh mind your own business and go back to working" I shout and my grandparents chuckle at my remark.

My grandmother looks at me and grabs a tissue cleaning up my bloody face, I had forgotten that my face was bloody. Yay me.

She laughs as she talks about how awesome I was back there. I laugh with her, "hey he said he could do my position better then I could so he fought it out. Seems like I am the right fit for it" I laugh and my grandmother laughs with me.

She continues to wash my face when my grandfather turns to us and says it's time to go.

We walk out the door, man Dagger gave me a nice shinner. But hey, I probably gave him double that, a broken nose and maybe a little bit of bruise's... Maybe...

We walk out if the gym and into the truck, my grandfather congratulates me on my first win in the gang and turns on the truck and we leave.
******