10 Ways To Annoy Siblings.

Hi! This is my first book! I hope you like my guide on how to annoy someone! If you use any of these methods please comment and share your experience! Thank you! And have fun!

10 ways to annoy siblings

1. Poke their face constantly then act like nothing happened!

2. Chew loudly while eating beside them.

3. Walk up to them and just stare at them! They get irritated and mad! (I do this to my brother all the time he gets ticked!)

4. If they ask you a question just ignore them! And if they keep asking keep ignoring them like you can't hear them! And when they start walking away ask them what they wanted!

5. If they ask you a question (example: are you ok?) just keep saying why ( example: are you ok? Why? I want to know. Why?)

6. Make a buzzing notice in their ear and buzz around them.

7. Sing all the songs they hate.

8. If you are playing a game with them constantly get them killed. (Works best if it is call of duty)

9. Hide their stuff! And if they ask you where it is just walk away!

10. Follow them around! And if they go into a bathroom stand outside of the door until they come out!

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

Hi my lovely unicorns! Hope you liked this! Like I said this is my first book soooo not really sure how to do this but I'm going to try my best! If you have any ideas I'd be glad to hear them! And don't be afraid to tell me about your experiences!

Also if anyone could make me a cover that would be great! I don't know how to make one sooo I hope y'all do!

You're beautiful! Bye my lovely unicorns! Until next time!

~Molly