10 Ways To Annoy Girlfriends/Boyfriends.

Cause it's nine in the afternoooon and your eyes are the size of the moooo-
Whoa there's people here....
No dip Sherlock.
Shut up you're no help.
And I'm you're conscience.
Well duh.
Sorry thought we were stating the obvious....
ANYWHOOOO... Hello lovely unicorns! Wait is that a Pegasus? OMG IT IS!!! HIIIIIII!! *waves energetically*
Okay we're getting off tract.
Oh right! Okay so again, Hello lovely unicorns! I'm alive!
No dip.
Shut it you.

I'm alive and I have brought you yet another chapter of this terrible but fun book. How to annoy boyfriends/girlfriends. Here we go yo!

How to annoy boyfriends/girlfriends.

1. "Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe." "What?" "I love you." (I think you get my drift X)

2. *Boyfriend/girlfriend* "Will you get me something to eat and/or drink?" *You* "No! You have two legs go do it yourself. And remember that I love you."

3. The blanket smother. Just throw blankets on their face etc. XD Have a blanket on and want to get up? Have a girl/boyfriend beside you? Perfect! Throw 'em on them. Your personal blanket holder!

4. The classic hold my stuff trick when you have a load of crap you so don't want to have to carry. (Works best on guys. X)

5. Another classic is just being up on them and in their space. XD works on everyone and one of my personal favorites. ;)

6. RANDOMNESS!!!!

7. Turn off their movies/ tv shows to yours. Or use the excuse "Let's spend time together." (Always a great excuse)

8. Have a competitive girl/boyfriend? Board game challenges are the best! Also allows you to spend quality time together.

9. Use their things. Although some probably wouldn't mind if you did. We all know that there is still those types that do! ;)

10. If you're as far as sharing a bed with them at night or just for naps. Take their blankets, pillows, whatever you can take. TAKE IT! YOU GO! YOU GOT THIS!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

You guys are freaking fabulous. Like serious amazing. Just saying.
Here's lies another chapter. May you be happy in your new home within the stories of wattpad.
Anyways, sorry that I like disappeared for awhile....
More than awhile.
Are you back again?
Yurp.
Good grief.
Yurp.
Shush yourself.
Yurp.
Seriously? And don't you dare say it again.
Yurp.
I'm done.
Yurp.

Have a lovely day unicorns!!!

~Molly
Don't forget me!
SHUT UP!!
Okay! Gosh no need to shout!

~Molly