2.4 (part 2)

I lead Tyler to his bed and sit him down on the edge, I pull his shirt over his head and he looks up at me as he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not a child Harley."

"Fine, you do it then." I step back and smile to myself as I watch him struggle to undo his belt.

"Help please?" I laugh and step closer to help him.

"See you're more drunk then you thought."

"Whatever." Tyler crosses him arms across his chest and watches me as I put his close into the dirty laundry basket. I walk back over to him and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"Do you need me to stay?"

"No, but I want you to stay."

"Jamie is watching Sophia, I'll tell him I'm staying here." I mumble as I pull my phone from my pocket and type out a text. Tyler is leaning towards me and grabbing at the waistband of my leggings and I laugh as he struggles to pull them down my legs.

"What am I gonna do with you Seguin." I step back from his grasp and slide my pants off myself before pushing Tyler back so I can crawl into the bed.

"Mmm well I can think of a few things."

"Not tonight, you need to sleep." I cuddle down into the blankets and turn to face Tyler. He smiles at me before he puts his hand on my lower back and pulls me into him.

"Just kisses then?" He looks at me with wide eyes and a small pout playing on his lips and I laugh before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Ty." I turn so I'm facing away from him and I laugh as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me as close as possible.

"Please, just one kiss." He's leaning against my shoulder as he speaks and I shake my head.

"Sleep."

"Harley please, I can't sleep if you don't kiss me first."

"You're such a child." I laugh and turn back to face him, he smiles at me and leans in to kiss me.

"Thanks." Tyler leaves his lips resting on mine as he speaks and gives me a few small kisses before I pull my head back.

"You're welcome." I close my eyes and am actually trying to fall asleep as Tyler leaves kisses all over my face and neck. He starts to move lower and kisses across my collarbone and then down my arm, he kisses my hand before moving back to my face.

"H, can we just kiss a little while longer? Please?"

"No matter what I say you're gonna keep kissing me."

"Exactly, might as well say yes and let me kiss you on the lips."

"I'm tired Ty, one last kiss and then you need to go to bed." Tyler sits up and I open my eyes to watch what he's doing. He pulls the blanket off my body and slides down the bed, he slowly runs his fingers along my thigh causing me to shiver and goosebumps to form.

"Ty, I swear to god." I say as I shake my head and he looks up at me from his position at the end of the bed.

"You didn't say where the kiss had to be." He smirks at me and moves his head between my legs.

"Tyler." I try to sound serious and get him to actually go to sleep but he's running his fingers along my thighs and I sound breathless as I speak.

"I'll only do it if you want me to H." His mouth is against my leg as he speaks and it send shivers down my whole body. This is the slowest and most gentle any experience like this with Tyler has been and my mind is racing. My body wants him to do anything he wants but my mind is telling me not to, that we need to take our time and not mess up what we have.

"Ty, I-I want you to." I say,  letting my body control what I do.

"Perfect." Tyler kisses and sucks on the inside of my thigh and I feel my heartbeat pick up pace. I instinctivly tangle my fingers in his hair and he looks up at me before moving his head to trail kisses up my leg. He pulls my body towards him and puts his mouth on me over my panties, I try not to make any noise as he moves his tongue around.

He looks up at me as he hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panties and slowly slides them off of me and down my legs. I watch as he kisses my thighs again and traces his fingers up and down, getting closer and closer to sliding his fingers in me with every pass.

You're killing me he-" Tyler cuts me off by slowly sliding his tongue over my clit as I let out a small moan.

He picks up his pace and slides a finger into me as my moans get louder and louder, my body reacting to him in the best way possible. Tyler looks up at me every time I let out a particularly loud moan and I can tell how much he's enjoying this. He pulls back for a second and looks up at me with a smirk on his lips.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on Harley."

"Maybe I do know." I say as I pull him up to kiss him, I run my hands down his chest and stomach and I stop just above the waistband of his boxers. He tries to move so I'll continue and I giggle against his lips.

"H, please."

"I know how much I turn you on Ty because you turn me on just as much." I move my hand and start to palm him, his boxers are all that's stopping us from moving from what's happening now.

"Do you want to keep going?" Tyler looks into my eyes and I can tell that he's really hoping I'll say yes.

"I want you, please keep going." I say and Tyler kisses me quickly as he takes off his boxers.

"I love you so much, never forget that." I nod and he kisses me slowly as he slowly slides himself into me.

"I love you too."