14. The Ghost of You

Oh! Hmm. My eyes are blurry. What happened?

I sit up immediately. Am I in my room? How did that happen? Last yesterday, I was with Sovran, and then... I saw Scion's clothes in one room. Then I cried in Sovran's arms and... Nothing. That's it! I fell asleep!

Did Sovran take me to my room? He didn't let me sleep in his place? Maybe he has somewhere to go.

Is that Scion's scent? I think it came from somewhere.

*sniff sniff*

It's gone.

*sigh*

I have to get up

I have to get up. I need to study again.

I went down the stairs and cooked for breakfast. I didn't wait for them to eat. I have to finish this.

Wait. I think I saw someone outside. The figure looks like Scion. I swiped the curtain. Oh. It's just my imagination.

I continued what I have to do.

*kriiiiiing!*

'Oh shit!' The bell rang and the students began to leave. I slept while we're having class. I missed half of our lecture.

"Hey, Dave! Can I borrow your notes? I'll just take a picture and let you leave." I politely beg for him.

"Sure. But, it's not free." He winked at me with a naughty grin. I looked at him curiously while taking pictures of his notes and quickly gave it back to him.

"Just a kiss on my lips." He winked with a hard smile and bites his lips.

"Dave you're handsome but I'm not like that." I tried to leave but he stopped me by trapping me in between his arms that he leaned on the wall. "Dave?!"

"I'm just joking Brazen. Here's the deal, take Abby with you and join my party tonight. I won't take no for an answer. Bye." He quickly left me in the room. I sighed in relief as soon as he's gone.

I grit my teeth while looking at his back. Okay, just for this night. I need a break too. Tomorrow is Sunday and I have no class.

I passed the gate already when I saw a familiar figure on my right side. I looked at it and saw Scion again. But when I try to go to him, he's gone like thin air.

 But when I try to go to him, he's gone like thin air