Chapter 6

Kat POV:

"No. Freaking. Way."

"I KNOW RIGHT?!"

I was chatting on the phone with Amanda about my crazy evening. Everything seems like a dream now, like it might've not actually happened. I was now in a diner down the street from Jamie's concert venue.

"And I sang along to all of his songs, and I harmonized the choruses. I could tell he noticed."

"The show seemed to end pretty early. Did he lose his voice or something?"

"Oh no the show is still going on! I had to leave right after he played my song request. I couldn't face everybody staring at me. It was like they had never seen somebody sing along at a concert or something."

"Kat! What are you doing talking to me then? You need to go back! Stay until the end! You didn't go all the way to Houston for nothing!"

I sighed into the phone. "You're right, but by the time I'd get back the show would be over."

"Doesn't hurt to try... I'm so glad your over there and try not to think about the fact that your mom will kill you when you get home," she matter of factly stated.

I groaned. "Ugh thanks for the reminder..."

"Welcome! Love ya and I will talk to you later."

We hung up and I bolted out the door of the diner. Maybe if I hurried I could make it in time for one last song...

Jamie's POV:

Where did all my friendsss GOOO!

I strummed my guitar wildly to signify the end of the song. It was the end of the concert, actually, but I could tell the fans were looking for more. So I sat for ten long minutes of Q/As. Typically I would enjoy this type of thing but I just couldn't get that girl out of my head. Why did she just up and leave right after the song? It was like Cinderella or something. If this were anything like the fairy tail, I'd get to see her again.

One can only hope...

--------------Authors note---------------

Sorry it's so short! I just needed to get something done and this is kinda a filler chapter. I hope it's interesting! Please be active and vote and comment. Thank you for all the reads! Happy Mother's Day!