Chapter 11

Jamie's POV:

She was there. Or was she? It all just seemed so surreal, to be there with her. To be seeing her up close for the very first time. I almost couldn't believe this was happening. Almost.

Then panic struck me. All I wanted to do was sweep her in my arms and embrace her. But I didn't even know the girl. As much as I hated it, I simply waved hello. Her cheeks turned a cherry pink and she raised her hand and wiggled her fingers back at me. It seemed that I hadn't heard her voice in forever. I craved to hear it. Not just her talking voice, but her singing voice. That melodic singing voice that made me swoon the moment I heard it. And once again, she answered my prayers.
"Hey Jamie."
Her voice paralyzed me instantly. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe. I could only hear. I tried to stutter out some kind of response .
"Uhhh haha um... Hi."
Damn. That was anything but smooth.

Then she lunged at me and pulled me into a hug I never thought possible from such a petite girl. I was awestruck, unable to do anything but stand there and let her hold me tightly. She had her tired eyes squeezed shut and her chapped lips in a thin smile. She knew this was right, just like I knew it was right. Finally, my trance ended. And with her arms still around my back, I held her tightly, hopefully showing her that even though I just met her, I know this is forever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OMG SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG!! Thank you for asking me to continue this. I was actually planning on ending it at the last chapter but I got so mant requests I figured whu not? Well here yall are! Luv ya