Allan

My world tattered into shreds.Tears traced down my cheeks . Mike is dancing with a lovely girl in an deep blue gown. But my heart frets in pain as all the castles of hope came tumbling down. What will I tell Mom?
Mom, your daughter had failed again... This time I didn't even get to compete
.The pain chiselled over my heart, devouring it .The school I studied is going to be shut down... The pang in my chest remained intact....
I closed my eyes in resolve ...live in the moment Elle, perhaps my resolve did appear alien to me already.
There was one thing I craved and desired---«""" food"""". I pushed a spoonful of spaghetti into my mouth just to realise hunger has deserted me far back.
Through the corner of my eyes I can view Mike laughing in mirth with an other girl.They stood so close, I didn't envy her maybe because I knew Mike didn't belong to me in the first place. At least he is amusing himself .Suddenly the crowd shifted towards the entrance leaving Mike and me startled. Mike moved towards me as the girl with him ditched him.
"what is happening? "I asked
"not sure"he replied
"didn't that girl with you tell you? "I asked.
"They very second the crowd gathered she ditched me"he answered.
I let out a sarcastic chuckle.
I resumed my spaghetti feat as Mike traipsed towards the crowd.
The crowd drifted inside the party hall... Through the crowd I caught the glimpse of the person ,the person around whom the crowd gathered.

My mouth parted,I gape open mouth as spaghetti slipped my mouth and rested back on the plate. Is my eyes throwing a series of hallucinations. I gawk unable to believe my eyes.
I can't be wrong those seducing emerald green eyes.How can I be wrong all those posters of his, all those times I sketched those brilliant eyes.
My celebrity crush Allan... The billionaire model and business tycoon Allan Hawthorne.
Mike closed my open mouth with his fingers..
I shot him an astonished glare"is it"
"it is Allan Hawthorn ".
I collapsed on my seat.
I need an autograph I declared. Scanning the crowd, it might be hard he assessed, we can obviously give it a try.
We tried, just to be pushed away by girls. At last mike triumphantly got a paper autographed . I jumped on Mike kissing on his cheek, wrapping my hands around his shoulders. That made the people around us turn.
"Sorry" I replied.
Mike looked startled,soon broke into a chortle.
Mike was flirting with another girl. I moved away far from the noisy music to secluded area where I found myself sitting on a little dark area. There are just a two or three people towards the corners discussing something over a drink.
I rested my head on something comfortable and was slowly drifted into a nap.
I felt my world shaking, I slipped and fell back again my heard rested on something comfortable...
"Excuse me "I heard a voice state.
I dart open my eyes to find myself facing a handsome gentleman. "
A lump heaved down my throat, when my vision cleared.I was resting my head on the shoulders of Allan Hawthorne my hair draped around his coat...
I jump up in realisation just to fall head long awkwardly on the floor. Can a person be more clumsy and stupid?