Mrs Rosewood.

Mrs Rosewood stood there in front of the door, I straightened myself. Mrs Rosewood glanced inside the room, her eyes rested on the separated beds. A look of triumph greeted her freckled face.
"Is there anything important Mrs Rosewood? "I asked.
"I have a news that will render you guys baffled "she smiled.
The curiousity piquing our eyes we stared at her.
"We three are invited to the residence of the managing director, it implies that we still have reasons to hope".
I nearly jumped in glee...
"Don't be so happy Elle nothing has been done yet, I did my part,rest lies in your persuasion skills. "she remarked.
The gravity of the situation seeped into my veins but nothing could spoil my day, for this day I meet Allan, spoke to him, danced with him. I closed my eyes to meet Allan in my dreams as usual.
The morning drawled, my heart thumped in my ears when our can stashed the gravel in the house Mr Davidson Clarkstone.
I gulped at the large manison that stood erect in front of me.Mike squeezed my hand in reassurance. I can't help but smile in gratitude.
We were welcomed by the elderly maid who made us sit in the room which I think is meant for guests. The house looked like a whole fortune had been spend on it. It was too grand, that the splendour awkwardly protruded out.
I jerked when the maid announced the arrival of Mr Clarkstone. I expected a stern looking tycoon but Mr Clarkstone turned out to be a fat chubby man with a kind face and a receding hairline. His large chubby cheeks dancing as he speak.
"oh dear,Are these cute kids from Winfred high? "he asked.
Rosewood raised from her seat"Mr Clarkstone this is Elena Drewstone and Mike Frenchladenz, the students of Winfred High. "
He winked at me and patted Mike.His good natured attitude made me have a strange liking towards him.
"I wish I needn't demolish Winfred high...but running it is quite a loss"he said with gloom shadowing his eyes.
"please,Mr Clarkstone don't demolish Winfred High" I begged. I took out Mike's iPad and showed him the various ways and statistics how Winfred High can be more than just profitable.
His eyes sparkled and remarked "Winfred high indeed do raise brilliant students"
Mike and Rosewood stared at me astonished. He went through the reports with his eyes scrutinising every detail. I am sure even Mike can hear the lub dub of my heart.
After nearly an hour Mr Clarkstone exclaimed "brilliant,wow my little girl if you were old enough I would have surely offered you a job,as a matter of fact my nephew takes care of these things I'll consult him and let you know. I am absolutely impressed by your student Mrs Rosewood."
Mr Clarkstone moved out of the room. Mike and Rosewood gaped at me. "I am sorry Mrs Rosewood I did it without your permission, but that scholarship meant life to me"I said.
They were silent.
"no, no... "I heard a voice. A tall handsome man entered the room I looked up to face him.
I was startled so was he.
Allan Hawthorne smiled at me,extending his hand"hi Elle, it is a pleasure meeting you again".