god, here I come

"A llan"I gasped as my heart seized the opportunity to sigh in relief.
"I am not Allan and you are late by 3 hours"he said.
I stared at the well built individual in front of me, at a much more keener examination I realised he isn't Allan but held a very close resemblance to him.
"but I was waiting here for about ten hours"I managed to whisper.
My whole body remained numb at his unwavering glare.
"I am John and you are to accompany me"he said with a tone of indifference
I struggled to carry my luggage and keep up with his pace remained literally an unattainable feat, lack of food and anxiety made me more fragile .I scurried forward pulling my suitcases and large leather bag which appeared twice my size,muttering under my breath"it is very gentlemanly to let a lady struggle with her luggage when you don't have even a feather in your hand."
He turned around and chortled, "you can leave your the luggage here, it will be taken care of and I do have my phone in my hand which I assume is comparatively heavier than a feather"
My cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Yes of course I am absolutely clueless, I sat on his car somewhere deep down it reminded me of Allan. I am grateful towards Allan but the chances of Allan being interested in me is quite negligible for now I have seen his secretary, a blondie with a perfect figure, high cheek bones and I do have to accept she was really beautiful . I looked at myself in my shabby clothes. I have put on weight because I eat enough food now. I sting of envy enraptured me.
I was snapped off from the chain of my thoughts as his voice rang through my ears. "I think it's time for you flitter off from your wonderland since we have reached". I gasped at what looked more like a penthouse, "the papers are in the car bring it inside"he ordered. I took a pile of papers and files which appeared to be moth eaten and ruined as I lifted it tiny coachroaches and spiders wriggled on to me. I brushed them away, my room had always been infested with them making me lose the fear of those but I am really scared of lizards.
I carried them behind him, I followed him to an office. I want you to clear these documents and prepare a report on it tomorrow we have the hearing tomorrow at nine.
I want you to find loopholes that would let us takeover the property without any mess. I looked at him startled. I swallowed hard.What loop holes? there are indeed a lot of holes in the papers but what is it about the loop? I have never did even my assignment before I have made papa do it but now I have whole set of ancient documents which moreover looked like ancient legal documents. "isn't there even a laptop in this multi-billion dollars company? All it has are moth eaten papers"I sweared under my breath. My stomach hurts due to lack of food. Should I ask for something to eat? No, that would be bad, I clutched my stomach which was now hurting as it has crossed the threshold of hunger cramps. I tried going through the papers which made no sense to me. "hey "I heard a voice. I was awestruck to see morning light glistening my face I slowly shifted my tired head to look at the person who was staring at me clearly annoyed.....it was dawn already I dozed off due to jet lag and fatigue . I had drooled over the documents when I fell asleep yesterday. "Aren't the documents ready? "He asked annoyed.
"I....i,,,, "I muttered trying to wipe my drool.
"out, out before I throw you out myself"he roared...
My heart fell, I have not lived up to the expectations "I am sorry "I said.
Slowly carrying my luggage.
I felt weak as my limbs trembled...lack of food my stomach hurts like hell. I can't lift my bag I slowly dragged them.... . I walk out of the house as my vision slightly blurred.

I can hear speeding cars flashing lights, sudden breaks and my blood flowing away from me. "Elena"i heard a voice..... I am going to heaven.... Father in heaven here I come to you...papa mama.... I miss you..... I breath as complete blackness envelope me.

John's pov
What an irresponsible girl? Shit I am going to lose this property because of her. What will I tell Allan?
Suddenly the phone bell rang "Sir, this is Alison. I am extremely sorry I lost the connecting flight I just reached the office"
"weren't you here until now, didn't you reach yesterday? "I yelled.
"no sir, I just reached now"
Shit, I cut the call... Who was that girl? I rushed out of the penthouse as I see a speeding car hitting the poor girl.... Remorse filled my heart.... What have I done? I rushed to the road as if my life depended on it. There she lay on the road soaked in blood like a pale flower...... My heart crumpled.... What have I done... Tears welled up my eyes.... What did I do?.... Who is this girl?.. ....she was exceptionally beautiful even though covered with blood......