Truth or Dare

Hi Sorry for the long wait>_< Anyway I am truly grateful if you are still reading this. And I don't own the 39 clues sigh*, I am just a mere fan with a fanfiction. And in this fanfiction Natalie and Evan is still alive because I want them alive.

Anyway these are the usernames I added new ones too:3

SuperFantasticNinja= Dan Cahill

SmartBookworm= Amy Cahill

HotBritishGuy= Ian Kabra

PrettyinEverything= Natalie Kabra

FamousMe= Jonah Wizard

MatheBest= Ned Starling

ScienceGeek= Ted Starling

GeniusStar= Sinead Starling

NaturalGenius= Atticus Rosenbloom

JustJake= Jake Rosenbloom

StrongGirl= Reagan Holt

SportyGal= Madison Holt

MuscleMan= Hamilton Holt

IloveMusic= Phoenix Wizard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MuscleMan logged in.

MusleMan made a private group message.

MuscleMan: Hi guys! Let's play the game truth or dare. And of course this is a private group message.

SuperFantasticNinja, FamousMe and SmartBookworm logged in and has been added in the private group message.

SuperFantasticNinja: Dude, I wanna play the game but how will we do the dares? :((((

MuscleMan: Duh! Dares can only be in the internet. kinda like a video of you dancing.

SuperFantasticNinja: hmmmmm interesting. Go on.

Smartbookworm: Hamilton you're a genius! Okay I'm in:).

FamousMe: Ham you're a genius. Can I share this to our cousins and Amy and Dan's friends since we became friends with them too?

MuscleMan: Sure:) I'll tell Madison and Reagan too.

FamousMe: K, Be there in 3 minutes.

3 minutes later....

PrettyinEverything, HotBritishGuy, Mathebest, ScienceGeek, GeniusStar, NaturalGenius, JustJake, StrongGirl, IloveMusic, and SportyGal logged in and has been added in the private group message .

FamousMe: Amy, Evan told me he can't join because he has a competition and he wants to tell you, "I Love you and wish me luck!"

HotBritishGuy: Amy your boyfriend is so sweet *sarcasm*.

SmartBookworm: Ian!!!

MuscleMan: Since your all here let's start. Since I am the one who suggested this, I'll be the first one to ask. Dan Truth or Dare.

SuperFantasticNinja: Since I am a ninja, a brave ninja, I'll take dare:)

MuscleMan: I want you to go outside and scream, " I am the boy who loves to pee in bed!!!" and of course you'll record it with your camera with the neighbors reaction.

SuperFantasticNinja: I mean I want truth. Pleaseeee!

MuscleMan: You chose dare and first comes first:)  Amy will you record it:)

SmartBookworm: I thought you'd never ask:)

SuperFantasticNinja: Worst day of my life! Ham you traitor!!