Dan's Secrets Revealed!!

HI Thx so much for reading my story>-< Anyway, Lights, Camera, ACTION!!! I DON'T OWN 39 CLUES. Just so you know. Thank you for the ones who comments and who liked my story and for the ones who are still loyal readers. If you came up with some cool ideas comment below and I'll surely give you credit. :) Thank you for the 160 reads, I feel so magical. And again sorry for the late update.

Dan: Wait this isn't a movie. My secrets revealed?! What kind of chapter is this. I'll sue You, Your story, I'll sue your Country!!, And your your.....

Natalie: Computer.

Dan: Yeah! I'll sue your computer.

Me: Haha you sound like Ian on BOOK 3: THE SWORD THIEF. And by the way you don't know where I really live:] Mwahahaha!

Dan: How dare y-

Me: Anyway let me start the story and I didn't put the user names cuz I'm lazy. Anyway just refer on the previous chapters.                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SmartBookworm and SuperFantasticNinja logged in.

 SmartBookworm: Hey guys you can ask Dan anything and he will answer it because we made a bet and he lost. He has to reveal his secrets.

SuperFantasticNinja: Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalGenius, JustJake, PrettyinEverything, HotBritishGuy, MuscleMan, FamousMe logged in.

PrettyinEverything: Daniel, were you the one who put doodles on my picture yesterday?

SuperFantasticNinja: O.O gulps*  I-I-I did. You happy now. 

PrettyinEverything: I'm coming right now.

Natalie came inside their mansion. And she hits him with a giant frying pan. And she went back to her home*

SuperFantasticNinja: I think that's gonna leave me a big bump in the head. Wait, why are their stars in my room?

NaturalGenius: Dude that's the dizzines affecting you, must have been the giant frying pan. Natalie do you always carry a giant frying pan?

PrettyinEverything: Yeah, a frying pan has many multiple uses like cooking  and etc. But mostly if you want to smack your annoying cousin in the head.

HotBritishGuy: It's the latest craze in England. Apparently everyone watched "Tangled".

SmartBookworm: So enough with the giant frying pan and let's go on with the next asker.

JustJake: What do you think of My Little Pony?

Smartbookworm: O.o

HotBritishGuy: o.O

GeniusStar: Again with these emoticons? But yeah, O.o.

MuscleMan: O.O

FamousMe: 0.0

PrettyinEverything:..............o.o.o.o.o.o....................

NaturalGenius: My brother is actually a Brony!? I feel so ashamed.

JustJake: What's wrong being a Brony I think it's magical.

SuperFantasticNinja: I thought I'm the most embarrassing person cuz I'm the only one who's watching MLP. Turns out you're much more embarrassing than me.

JustJake: Amy why aren't you asking?

SmartBookworm: Been there done that.

SuperFantasticNinja: That is why I have two bumps already.

NaturalGenius: My turn :D What happened to my space rocket?

SuperFantasticNinja: Oh you mean that, I accidentally broke it while I was tinkiring it I'm sorry.

NaturalGenius: Nah! It's okay besides I already fixed it.

SuperFantasticNinja: Thanks you're the best.

MuscleMan: What do you think of our relationship?

GeniusStar: Same question.

SuperFantasticNinja: It's cool since you're made for each other.

FamousMe: That is not the answer I am expecting. Remember when you came to my hotel.

SuperFantasticNinja: Yeah?

FamousMe: Did you or did you not eat the mint candies in the center table?

SuperFantasticNinja: I admit it, I did.

FamousMe: The mystery is solved, I got to tell Watson.

SuperFantasticNinja: You're Sherlock now? Who is Watson?

FamousMe: Yep and Watson is Phoenix.

HotBritishGuy: Did you read my diary.

SmartBookworm: You have a diary? I thought that was for girls?

HotBritishGuy: Then you thought wrong.

SuperFantasticNinja: Nope but I'll read it next time so beware. Mwahahaha.

Author logged in.

Author: Hello everyone:)

PrettyinEverything: Do we know you?

Author: You should because I am your.......MOTHER.  ~DUN-DUN-DUNN~

HotBritishGuy: It's Isabel, our mother, ahhhh.

SmartBookworm, SuperFantasticNinja, NaturalGenius, JustJake, PrettyinEverything, HotBritishGuy, MuscleMan, FamousMe logged out.

Author: I ment mother as in the creator of the story, For crying out loud. I am a Brony too and I am proud:) Since they're gone I'll just give some important readers and the ones who comments in my story:

 percyfan2014

jaematugas

cocoa37

aidepalacious

Lab_rats_fan_1

smallbobandbob

wisdomsdaughter221

vanillasistertwister

Serena1507

Check them out:) Thank you see you soon. So sorry if it's short. :)