The Awkward Moment........

Usernames:

SuperFantasticNinja: Dan

SmartBookworm: Amy

PrettyinEverything: Natalie

HotBritishGuy: Ian

FamousMe: Jonah

ILoveMusic: Phoenix

NaturalGenius: Atticus                                                                                                                                  

SuperFantasticNinja logged in.

PrettyinEverything logged in.

ILoveMusic logged in.

SmartBookworm logged in.

FamousMe logged in.

HotBritishGuy logged in.

NaturalGenius logged in.

SuperFantasticNinja: The awkard moment when the final test had ended and I shouted, "Finally a Taste of FREEDOM" And the whole class just stared at me.

PrettyinEverything: The awkward moment when you kept on smiling not know you have a big green seaweed stuck on your teeth.

ILoveMusic: The awkward moment when you are singing in a concert in front of billions of people, the lyrics of the song I'm singing are wrong and I thought I made a great concert.

SmartBookworm: The awkward moment when people asked you about something that you know and the only thing you said is I-I-I don't know......... and running away from that person.

FamousMe: The awkward moment when you are done with your concert and you said your last greeting, "Merci Paris! Je vous aime tous!(Thank you Paris! I love you all!)"  and then a little girl said, "Vous êtes à Bordeaux, imbécile(You're in Bordeaux, idiot).

NaturalGenius: The awkward moment when you thought you are the one being called in class for the answer but the person sitting right next to you.

HotBritishGuy: The awkward moment when you are in love with a girl named Amy Cahill.

HotBritishGuy: Oh no wrong send.

SmartBookworm:.........................................................................................................................

PrettyinEverything: O.o

ILoveMusic logged in: O.O

SmartBookworm logged in: o.O

FamousMe logged in: 0.0

NaturalGenius logged in: O_____________O

SuperFantasticNinja: Now that's an awkward moment...............

SmartBookworm logged out.

PrettyinEverything: Although I am expecting that.

HotBritishGuy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SuperFantasticNinja logged out.

PrettyinEverything logged out.

ILoveMusic logged out.

FamousMe logged out.

NaturalGenius logged out.

HotBritishGuy: All alone again:'(((

HotBritishGuy logged out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor poor Ian. Hehe. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it's short. I love you all for reading it. Pls comment or vote:) Thank you all for the ones who votes and comments:)