11.

Jasmine

After having both my sister and Eric come to me I was more than happy to get out the house and get away from them. I had organised a pamper day. It was meant to be for all the girls but I didn't have the time nor patience to be around my sister and mum so I decided to wave the white flag and invite Sariyah hoping she would come.

Away from what Sariyah saw; we have a really good relationship. A lot of the time Sariyah would come over and stay; whenever her mum started acting weird she would pack her travel case and come. She called my home her second home. It made me feel good to know she could turn to me. When I was younger I couldn't turn to no one.

"I'm glad you came." I said to her as we was getting our pedicure.

"I wasn't going to..."

"I don't want for the relationship we had to be effected by what you saw last night."

"You're cheating on your husband with your sisters husband. I can't just act like I don't know. It's not right Aunty Jazmine."

"You are right. I wish I could say I'll stop or I'm sorry; but I won't and I'm not."

"You're so angry. Is it because of what Eric..."

"Yes. Yes that's exactly why I'm angry. Not just that... your mum, my mum, they had bigger parts to play in that. So in all honesty, I don't care for her feelings. The only reason I ain't said anything is because I don't want to upset Zack. You wasn't even meant to know either."

"What did grandma and mum do?"

"I'm not going to tell you. If you want to know; ask them."

"Mum has to know Aunty. If this is how you feel and you ain't going to stop she has the right to know."

"I agree... your dad is the one who wants to "wait"." I said.

"I told him he has to tell mum or I will. So I'm hoping he took me serious. This is the problem with this family. There are way too many secrets. It's not good!"

"I agree niece I agree. I just don't want you hating me or thinking I'm a bad person because there's way more to all of this than you could imagine."

"I don't hate you, but it doesn't mean I agree with what you're doing."

"Fair enough. I'm still glad you came though."

"Me too. Mum doesn't like to do these things so I usually go with my girls. But you know you're my fave Aunty..."

"...only Aunty."

"Okay okay my only Aunty but you're still my Fave. Minus you and dads behaviour."

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way. I also promise that this will all be sorted. I don't want this being a burden on you. So you can be certain I'm going to fix this."

"Thank you Aunty."

"No problem." I said as we enjoyed the rest of the day being pampered.

***

Sanchez

"Casino?! Where is there a casino around here?" Rose asked me.

"In the centre. Well, underground."

"So it's illegal?"

"No. It's very legal. Why are you questioning me? You know I gamble. I don't hide it nor have I lost us our house. Don't worry, I've got this."