Sleep mode: night 2

(♡Monika's POV♡)

I sighed as I sat on my desk, as always, I'm alone, I kept thinking about what Sayori had told me, I kept silent remembering what we talked about

~Flashback~

Right then, I heard the door to where I was open, I looked behind me I saw Sayori.

"Monika....what are you still doing here?" She asked, I looked at the ceiling.

"This is my usual spot is it not?"

"Well yeah but......never mind, that's not what I came here to say"

My face lit up with curiosity, what was it that Sayori would want to discuss?

"Monika.....please, don't repeat the same accident as all those other times....we're friends Monika.....you're OUR friend, Yuri and Natsuki also want you to stop, and we will do everything we have to do to sto-"

"And WHAT is telling you that i'm gonna turn rotten again?! I mean, what do you take me for Sayori? I learned my lesson....." Monika interrupted Sayori.

"Oh...well....alright, then the player has the right to choose any girl he wants...." Sayori added

Monika nodded as Sayori looked at her once more then left.

".........she's......trying to take him away from me.....no....I will not let this happen, I CAN'T....what I did last time...wasn't that bad...besides, the person who just talked to me.....was fake, just a computer, I'M REAL...I can do whatever I want......but I must resist.....I must...."

~flashback end~

I sighed I must do what is right.

I know what I must do.

And I will do....what I must do.