bonus story: we're back!

Previously in this x reader, the author was trying to make this sound like one of those series where they always include a narrator with a deep voice to give the audience a breif summary of what happened last time, but seriously I'm not doing this, so if you don't know go back and re-read the last part, OK NOW I WILL TYPE SERIOUSLY.

~

And then............

Nothing happened, everything was normal, I peeked out and looked at Monika, she was just standing there, waiting for a reaction.

"I-.....I don't understand....they were suppose to...be here...." Monika was about to cry, her voice was shaky, I ran to her and once again hugged her, she started crying on my chest, I then started stroking her hair trying to calm her down, we spent the next twenty minutes eating ice cream.

_Timeskip one hour later_

I heard a knock on the door, I patted Monika and stood up from the couch, then I walked to the door and opened it.....

I....couldn't believe my eyes

There were 5 girls in my doorstep, Ji, Marie and then....there they stood.....

Natsuki

Sayori

And finally......

Yuri

"Hi there person I don't know!!' Said Sayori

Natsuki was only throwing glances at me, and Yuri had her face burried in a book.

I slowly waved

Ji looked at me and said

"(Y/N) Natsuki just MAGICALLY appeared in my bedroom while I was playing Dragon quest heroes,  as Terry of couse, STILL, that's not the important part"

"Yeah, and Sayori also MAGICALLY appeared in MY bedroom while I was minding my own business eating cheesecake" added Marie

"And...Yuri?" I asked

Marie and J just shrugged and looked at her

"She just....kinda met with us on the way" said Ji

They all went inside and Monika stood up from the couch

"(Y/N)? Who was it-" she turned around and saw her friends, she stood there in silence before shedding tears on joy and running to her friends, they all made a group hug.

"I'VE M-MISSED YOU GUYS" Monika said with a shaky voice

At this point they were all crying tears of joy

"Monika..." said Yuri

"I'M SO, SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WAS....I WAS OUT OF MY MIND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING I WAS TAKEN OVER.....I'm horrible"

"DON'T SAY THAT MONIKA, YOU ARE NOT HORRIBLE" added Sayori

"Yes....I am.....I'm a monster"

Natsuki shook her head

"To us, you aren't a monster, you are the president of the literature club, you're our friend!"

"YEAH" Sayori said

"We would never hate you Monika....don't ever think that" added Yuri.

I was so happy they were reunited, seeing them all happy.....made me happy

Seeing Monika happy

Made my happy

~end of bonus story~