bonus story: a day with Monika

After Monika came to my reality, we've been pretty happy, my parents adore her, I haven't really told them that she was a video game before because then they would think I'm crazy.

Every week we would take school, we had the same classes, how did she even mess with reality? Well, it dosen't matter! (Right?)

After school we would go to a fast-food restaurant and eat something light, or sometimes something heavy, depends on our mood.

Then we would arrive to our house and do our homework, if we had any or we would study.

After that she would cook a light meal, mabey a sandwich, or salad, or....cereal.

Basically, life with Monika is great.

"Hey, (Y/N)" I heard Monika, I turned to look at her, and there she was, in her green shirt covered by a pink sweater, she had her green skirt and her black leggings under it, she looked so cute.

"Yes Monika?" I ask

"I feel....guilty.......I did something horrible" she said with a sad face, it killed me to see her like this, so I embraced her in a hug, she started crying.

"Hey, why are you-"

"BECAUSE I KILLED MY FRIENDS, SAYORI, YURI....NATSUKI...I DELETED THEM...I FEEL HORRIBLE (Y/N), PLEASE, TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

I looked at her emerald eyes, they were red from all of  her tears, I hugged her tighter and put my head on top of hers.

"It's ok Monika....if there was a way you could bring them back....I would tell you to do that but..."

Her eyes then lit up

"That's it....(Y/N).....you are genius, I LOVE YOU!"

I blushed a bit

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked

"Well, the same thing I did to get into your school, hack into the world a bit, I'll bring them back into the game! That way they can get loved too and we can all be happy!"

"That's great Monika!- WAIT HACK INTO THE WORLD, ISN'T THAT DANGEROUS?! HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?!"

But I was too late, Monika was already hacking, she was REALLY concentrated, I couldn't stop her, FOR MY SAFETY I HID BEHIND THE COUCH!!!

And then......

To be continuedººº