C h a p t e r 6

◽ C h a p t e r  6 ◽

I woke up to the clicking of fingers in my face. Slowly my vision started to clear up and I could see clearly again.

“Hey are you okay?” Clyde asked quietly, looking up at me with wide worried eyes.

“yeah I'm okay, guess the excitement of being back here got me really hard.”

“okay you're weird, get out.” he replied with a chuckle when the confused look on his face wore off.

I suddenly felt invisible and unhappy, as Clyde got out of the car, he was immediately surrounded by his friends.

He was always the cool and popular one. I was the nerdy and boring one. I couldn't blame him for being so likeable. Deep down I wanted to be him. Loved by everyone and happy.

Nervously gathering my things I got out of the car, and left him to catch up with his friends then headed straight for school.

I could feel my heart pounding fast and loud, any minute now it would all start again and there was nothing I could do about it.

The hallways were beginning to get crowded, I looked down trying to stay unnoticed. After fighting my way through the crowds of students, I was finally able to get to my locker.

I immediately regretted my decision, standing right in front of my locker was Camila with her group of friends, smiling slyly as they noticed me.

Vote◾ Comment◾ Share◾ 💖