C h a p t e r 2 4

◻ C h a p t e r  2 4 ◻

A few things went missing in class, you blamed it on me.

When the teacher gave out, you yelled racial slurs.

The whole classroom laughed, you laughed along too.

Except for me, I cried while you laughed. The teacher got angry, and sent you out of class.

The principal gave you detention after school, that should teach you a lesson or two.

You came after me, you said it was my fault. Then mya and Vivian punched me in the face.

I held my locker to balance myself, Skylar slammed it my hand still inside.

I'm sorry I got you detention after school. I begged, please don't hurt me, it'll never happen again.

You blocked out my cries, then grabbed my neck. I couldn't breathe. You didn't care.

I did something I shouldn't have done, it got you angry, you yelled you'd kill me.

I grabbed your hair hard, you let me go. I ran away from you and the girls.

Where was I going? I had no clue. All I knew was, It was going to be safe.

You all stopped when you saw him, you give up the chase, turned around then whispered “you're lucky”

I looked up at Clyde, he looked back at me.

I was holding him so tight, had no clue I was shaking so hard.

He asked me what happened, I opened my mouth. This was my chance I had to confess.

But it flashed in my head what would happen if I talked.

So I stayed quiet.

Vote💛Comment💛Share💛

Vote💛
Comment💛
Share💛