C h a p t e r 1 0

◽ C h a p t e r  1 0 ◽

“Now class, take this question down, it's your homework but you can all get a head start in class” Mr Hardman said turning around to write on the board.

I felt a huge kick on my chair from behind me and stood to my feet in a panic.

Mr Hardman turned around to face me, with a displeased look on his face

“Is there a problem Brooklyn?”

I looked at him and felt my eyes get teary. “No sir, there's nothing wrong”

Camila and her friends quietly giggled at me as I buried my head into my arms.

For the next five minutes they kept distracting and annoying me. I was put at ease when Camila was caught in the act.

“Camila is there a problem?” Mr Hardman shouted calling her out. He got off his seat and walked up to her.

The whole class was now looking at us, they knew what had been going on and were curious to see what was going to happen.

“Hmm, no I was just going to ask Brooklyn for help on the homework.”

The whole class was giggling, whispering and chattering at this point.

“Well I'd prefer if you did your own work and not be a distraction to others.”

The bell went and everyone got up to go, I hurriedly packed my things because I knew for sure Camila was going to come for me.

“Make sure you all finish your essays outlining your reasons for liking or not liking Philip Larkin's poetry 2-4 pages please” Mr Hardman yelled before the whole class left his room.

Vote◾ Comment◾ Share◾ 💖