Hiring a Spy

Mathew

I slammed the door shut behind me as i entered in my house. I wanted to kill that bastered with my own hands, to snap the brain out of his head and pound it untill it disappears in thin air. How dared he to ask principal for me ,to show him around. Is he a fucking elementary kid?.who the fuck he thinks he is? I was blazed with anger .That idiot,that douche--- why can't he understand a simple thing that I accidentally bummed into him. He even took his revenge by scattering over my things---, what now?. Come what might come, I am not afraid of him...I only don't have time to play his shitty games. I clenched my fist so tight that my knuckles began to hurt.

There must be something to tame the beast I smiled over the metaphor. There must be something,he is afraid of, everybody has one fear at least. There must be some weaknesses, everyone have some.
I took out my phone and called Michael. Mika,Michael and I are friends since high school--- two years ago when me and my father moved here.

"Hey there...!" He said breathing like a bull coming out of a bull fighting.

"Are you fucking a chick?" But Michael is not the type to fuck around. He is the nicest person in our trio.

"I wish...I could..." He spoke " I am at the gym "finally he revealed the secret of his time pass" I had nothing to do so I came here".

Did he have nothing to do like-- home work assignments,household chores or any other thing.

"Dude you missed the practice today. Coach was angry as hell"he informed.

Our coach is so dam strict as hell, when it comes to practice. I missed the practice on the first day,I better be well prepared for a valid reason to excuse myself otherwise--- the hell gonna break loose.

" Math! are you there?" He worriedly questioned.

I snapped back to reality "yeah...." I stuttered"wanna hangout...".

"You wanna hangout on Monday" he doubted what he heard. What to say I am not a party person. Usually I don't have time to party. There are only two people in my family me and my father. Dad always tried to do the best for me but working as a driver to a douchebag is not an easy task. This Job covers all our expenses but my tuition fee at school is out of reach for us,so I applied from sports' quota, and here I am in Amber High one of the best schools in town.

"I want you to come over" I informed him putting a hand to cover my mouth while speaking so that nobody can read my lips"I have something important to discuss with you ".

" fine,I 'll be there by 6 in evening "I was relieved on hearing his answer and let out a small sigh of content.

Can Michael help me in this matter. What if he refused? No,he would never do that. The only thing that I wanted from the douche is ,to leave me alone so that I can focus on my grades and boxing but, it looked like he was nowhere near to do that. He kept on pestering me the whole day.

I pushed all these thoughts aside and tried to calm down. I was too tired to even think about that douche. Dragging my feet I climbed the stairs to my room. I was so fucking tired and hungry but my head was spinning like a windmill. I fell on bed on my back, feet still dangling from the edge of the bed. My eyelashes drooped effortlessly and soon I was engulfed into my own rhythmic snorting. Yeah I snort slowly while sleeping.

Ding dong.....!

Ding....dong.....!

The continuous ringing of door bell irritated me as hell, I jumped out of the bed,staggering, rushed to stairs and open the door. He was leaning nonchalantly against the frame of the gate,a grin plastered across his face. He waved his hand mouthing a 'hi' to me,I waved back and left the door, he followed inside.

"Want something to drink?" I asked stilling rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands. He followed me at the kitchen and leaned over the counter and replied "coffee",scrutinising my each and every move when I was busy in making the 'dam coffee'. I glanced at him at the corner of my eyes, he showed one of his calm and cool stupid grin, the very distinction of his character. I raised an eyebrow" what the fuck are you staring at ?".

"Lately something seems off about you" he chuckled as if he cracked the best joke of the century " or something might be bothering you "finally he solved the million dollar puzzle.

" more like someone "I murmured softly. I handed him the coffee mug and lead him to my room. He sat on my bed comfortably,I stood by the window looking outside. I took a sip and turned to look at him.

" so what'd you wanted to discuss "he stood up and walked to me. He is 2 inches shorter than me,he would be of 6 feet coz I was 6.2,I hesitated a bit " remember the guy who bummed into me?" I asked.

"You bummed into him" he corrected me smiling as an idiot. I stared straight into his eyes placing my hands on his shoulder each on either side "I want you to spy on him" he arched his brow frowning slightly "I want you to dig some info about him, something like his weaknesses, his fears or anything that can be helpful to keep him down".I blurted out in one breath.

He squinted his eyes, corners crinkled
" why you want me to do this ?"he Interrogated.

"I don't want him to trouble me,this way he can be threatened and stay put" replied.

"OK" he shrugged "but I want something in return" This is not what I expected. I didn't see it coming.

"And what that would be?" I furrowed. He drank the last sip of coffee and placed the cup on the table beside the bed and turned to face me"I want you to come to all parties in which you are invited, regardless of who is throwing the party".

"You got to be kidding me" I retorted.
"Up to you, I only want you to have some fun" he shrugged. He was right. The condition he placed is not bad but a bit difficult to fulfill. "For how long"I inquired.

He seemed amused like a trickster. " just for one month "he stated wearing a smile like Monalisa .

I stretched my hand" deal?".
"Deal" he took my hand and shook it.