as • your bestfriend

SUNGJIN
you guys talk everyday. From the moment you wake up up until you both fall asleep on a call. you do everything together - eat food, take photos and even assignments. always there for you when you need him and gives the best advice ever. you appreciate him, a lot.

JAE
always teases you about your short height, though he finds it really cute. buys you food and spoils you too much. savage and ready to hurt whoever hurt his best friend. funny and has a great sense of humour - but he's such a tease. you love him though.

YOUNG K
you basically sleep at each other's houses everyday. you have your own youtube channel together where you guys make covers. you love his voice so much it actually makes you cry. you're very supportive to one another and can never let each other down. basically your other half.

WONPIL
he's like your happy vitamin, always making you smile and laugh. you guys are inseparable as you have been best friends since birth. some times you guys get too busy with school work you barely talk however you don't get mad at each other cause your both understanding.

DOWOON
very playful. like when your cooking he comes in and annoys you: " hey y/n i have to tell you something important " he states " what " you reply " hi, i love you " he says and runs off laughing. you guys eat so much food together that's why you're best friends, however sometimes you get jealous when he spends more time with his other friends because he's so likeable.

-

Q: who in DAY6 is your type of best friend?

— K ✨