unexpected chapter

hey guys! to be honest i got so used to writing on here about my problems that i miss it so much. the truth is i want to talk about how i feel right now because i don't really have anyone i can talk to at this right moment.

recently I've been stressed out and i have been having trouble sleeping. so i am tired around like 10 or 11 and i end up falling asleep but then i wake up like 1 hour or 20 minutes idk i just wake up and after that i can't go back to sleep and i end up staying awake till 6am or later than that. it's so frustrating that I've have multiple breakdowns these past 4 weeks.

on top of that, im scared because... i don't really know how to say this but you know when you get like symptoms and search them up? i search up like a lot of stuff for example, veins on feet look weird and it came up with a term of having these veins where you have a vein problem. i get really paranoid and im the type of person who believes stuff so easily. i have also searched up other symptoms and they all lead to a 30% chance of diabetes.

i don't know what's happening to me but i just want to let it out because i really need to release my stress. my nails have broken too and some sites say it could be diabetes and idk if they are reliable, i dont know if my hands and feet are numb but i search up the symptoms and they have different things and diabetes too...

the only symptoms that i noticed i have are going to the toilet a lot and drinking water and idk i am drinking water because it's so frikin hot in australia.

thats all i wanted to let out guys. please give me some advice because im going to ask my mum if i can go to the doctors on friday. i cried earlier but im seriously going to cry again.

im sorry again for ranting i just really needed to let this out :(