when • they're nervous

for the cutie @dowoonpill

SUNGJIN:
" YAH YOON DOWOON " he screams running around, until he sees you. his crush :). you're with your friends laughing and he is literally in awe, then dowoon comes behind him " she's pretty hyung, you like her don't you " he teases. " yAH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT " he yells, palms starting to sweat clearly nervous because someone knows he has a crush on you.

JAE:
keeps stealing glances at you in english class, you do the same and look at him, only to realise he is staring back at you. he quickly looks away, meeting wonpil's face, " hehe you like her don't you " he says and jae replies with a shut up. he is trying to catch his breath because his heart just skipped a beat knowing you stared back at him.

YOUNG K:
nervously chuckles at sungjin " stop joking around bro " he responds only to get a " stop lying, you like her. " from his hyung. " okay akdhkashwkwh don't tell anyone, you copy? " he questions, feeling butterflies just by thinking about you.

WONPIL:
is sitting in assembly and smiling, watching you give your speech. he loves how charismatic and care free you are. he is currently day dreaming until young k nudges him. " yah you like her don't you " he whispers " uH-uh " he stutters breaking out a sweat,
" what are you talking about  " he says focusing on something else

DOWOON:
" ooooooh i ship " jae says teasingly, as he catches dowoon drawing you in his art book. he quickly closes it and his ears immediately turn red, also evident he is blushing. " please be quiet hyung " he asks pleadingly.

-

heh this was really fun to write !