when • you fall asleep on his shoulder.

started my morning by listening to breaking down!

SUNGJIN:
after a long day of fun, you both take the bus of 3 hours home. you eventually fall asleep because of exhaustion. your head tilts, resulting in a safe landing on sungjin's shoulder. " oh " he smiles surprised.
" she really is beautiful, even when she sleeps " he whispers to himself.

JAE:
it's almost 3 am and your watching him editing his youtube video for JAESIX. you can't believe how beautiful he is, even when he's editing. he's so mesmerising, you whisper to yourself. eventually you start dozing off and fall asleep on his shoulder. he doesn't notice until he's done, " ah, she fell asleep. what a cutie" he says out loudly, leaning his head on top of yours.. falling asleep too.

YOUNG K:
yayaya a movie marathon with young k it is! you guys both decided to binge watch dramas hehe. its already 5 am and you fell asleep. leaving young k to watch the 25th episode of the drama alone. after a kiss scene ended, he finally realised you sleeping. he smiles, cupping your cheek and kissing your forehead.

WONPIL:
it's math class, you and wonpil are seat mates. you love math, but you're no good at it but wonpil always manages to help you. today you are really tired because you stayed up watching chinese dramas hehe. " wonpil, im tired. is it okay if i lean on you? " you question yawning. he just nods his head. after the teacher finishes talking, wonpil tries to wake you up, but you don't. he just gets flustered because his crush fell asleep on his shoulder.

DOWOON:
4 hours, dowoon has been playing video games for 4 hours. "aren't you tired now dowoon-ah?" you question. he ignores you and continues to play. its already 12am and you're too tired to go home and you eventually fall asleep on his shoulder. he's star struck when he sees you sleeping peacefully and feels guilty for not paying attention to you, so he takes you to his bed. " goodnight angel " he whispers, kissing your forehead !!

-

hihi, wASSUP GUYS!!

how are y'all? tell me about your day, interests aNYTHING LETS BE FRIENDS :))
— KAY 💞