when • you're crying

SUNGJIN:
literally an angel, holds you for so long until you finally come down, then he will ask you what the matter is and will try to help in many ways. he tries his hardest to cheer you up and it just makes your day. cute.

JAE:
is so ready to smash someone ( w those skills he used to beat dowoon in LOL just kidding. ) jae would be angry that someone made you cry, he would keep rubbing your back telling you everything will be okay. he'll tell you that sometimes it's better to ignore people who hurt you. after that he'll buy ice cream and cuddle with you.

YOUNG K:
holds you, cares for you, cries with you, cuddles with you, tells you he loves you and sings a song for you to fall asleep. he'll hold you in his embrace like there's no tmr.

WONPIL:
is so upset rn. he's upset that his girl is sad because of someone and he just wants to take your pain away. he's very emotional and probably ends up crying because your on the floor sobbing so hard and he can't do anything but hold you and tell you that he is there for you.

DOWOON:
will not know what to do, so he just hugs you for ageeeeeees until you pull away. he just stares at you and says it'll be okay and kisses your forehead, commencing to hold you in his arms.

-
i did not proof read this, im sorry it's 1:07 am GNIGHT loves

oh my GAHD, im like so emotional rn bcs of what i just wrote OML. i need someone like wonpil thanks 😭 this reminds me of when i literally cried so hard at school and my friend was like trying to calm me TF down, sheeeee was nervous as hell :(((( #grateful tht she even bothered to comfort me :)

Q. who in day 6 would you like to comfort you?

— KAY 🤷🏻‍♀️