episode 3

welcome back my friends

anyway lets get into this

so we start with Ellie and one of the other girls striping their clothes into something into something more revealing, we are gonna talk about that first. When they reveal the clothes underneath the two girls basically say that their parents are strict when it comes to what they are wearing and I'm still just like why in the hell are you trying to dress sexy actually nevermind I'm probably being overdramatic.

let's move on... but before we do I gotta point out that Rhyme totally flamed Ellie, she said and I quote "why would I care what Quinn's older sisters ex boyfriend think" like damn Rhyme.

OK OK OK Henry just walked passed the 3 girls and guess who he complimented, I'll wait, it was Rhyme and not Ellie HMMMMMMM how does that make you feel.

so before we continue I have to ask myself why am I being such a bitch to Ellie, I need to chill

we are just gonna skip passed this conversation between the two dance captains and talk about whats happening with Rhyme and TK . what had happen was Rhyme told TK that she might become the manager of the swim team so they can spend more time together but TK with his complicated self was like "isn't there some sort of dance thing you can do" and hurt her mathatrukin feelings. After she left ummm Tim from the other episode walks up to Tk and was like so you talking to that Rhyme girl and proceeds to say that she is one Dynamite gal (he didn't say that) but TK then says oH ya shes my best friend, how the fuck you put yourself in the friend zone Knowing damn well you wanna get out. Get this guys Tim asks Tim to put in a good word for him because I'm guessing Tim likes Rhyme, I want you to guess how TK handled this.

He...

A. gets mad and just leaves

B. starts crying

C. lies about Rhymes feeling toward Tim

D. punches him in the face

If you picked C you are correct but now we gonna talk about this. So what I'm not understanding why Tk lied because not even 2 minuets ago you was pushing Rhyme away but now when you see that someone is interested you are trying to ruin little Tim's chances with her. tell me how you feel about that situation. ho ho ho excuse me for speaking to soon, little Tim still got his hopes up and is going to ask Rhyme ( I wonder how TK is going to try and ruin this)

Transition

yo one of the team captains from dance team put a letter in Kayla's locker the outside says To Kayla heart chicken girls. I wonder what that's about.

oh jeez Kayla just git the letter oh my goodness she got a friendship bracelet but i'm confused the one who delivered the note was not a chicken girl or was she. So what is kinda conflict are they wiping up???

another transition

they are in class and Ellie sees Henry so what does she do, she asks for a tampon because ya know she's trying to make a clean escape out of class and honestly I respect he a little bit because I've been using the period excuse since 5th grade and it works every time.

OK I was trying to ignore them when I first saw them but it seems like they are gonna be important later but um when one one of the dance captains got pranked by this dude then the next time they see each other it was in class an Mrs. Team captain gave the pranker dude a cupcake so I guess this is some start to a romance.

and that's it for me

Please tell me what you think of today's episode of the chicken girls I'd love to hear your opinion on it.