episode 5

I know that I have been gone for a long time but I'm back and hopefully you're not mad. Shall we continue?

Wait...
I just found out that the chicken girls has a whole fucking movie so once I'm done watching the series do you want me to review that too? If you do please tell me!

Now we can continue.

The girls on the dance team are practicing their well coordinated...dance to some pretty groovy music if I say so myself. we see that Tk is watching a special someone rehearse, but we're not gonna get into that.

Once they Finnish their practice all the girls are reviewing their new dance schedule and from what they said their new schedule is kinda intense and you wanna know why? It's because the regional holiday dance meet is coming up and their competition from what they say is a independent company of semi-professional dancers named power search so no time for bullshit. Anyways we get to see a small clip of power search and their dancing abilities, from what I saw I wasn't impressed like both teams are on the same level so idk where this semi-professional title came from.

Transition

So I guess there's this holloween party that's happening later and most of the girls decided to dress in pairs of you know what I mean. As everyone was getting ready to go Rhyme one of the other girls that they are dressing up as Netflix and chill, I just wanna talk about that real quick so if you don't know Netflix and chill in a nutshell means you watch Netflix for 10 minutes or less then you start fucking(sorry to all the innocent people) I'm only 14 ok and I know what Netflix and chill and I know the people on this series are around my age too so there's no way in hell that not one of these kids read the script and was like how about we just take that out... I guess not. Anyways Ellie hits Rhyme with a truth bomb and told Rhyme that she's actually gonna dress up with Henry because why not. Out of no where I think it was Birdy who offered to dress in pairs with Rhyme so everything's good.

Transition

I know that most of the guys on this show are to prepubescent but at exacty 3:04 I was very impressed at what I saw like damn swim team looking nice. Moving on I dunno if this guy is gonna be an important character but his name if Flash not the flash but yea Tk and Flash were old time friend's and Flash wants to be all embarrassing and shit taking about 'now we can finnish our D&D campaign' so of course some random dude pop's up teasing Tk and Flash a bit but then he invites them to that holloween party and then he leaves and that's it for that scene.

Transition

Ellie is walking down the hallway and suddenly stops to look inside one of the classrooms to see some dude playing the guitar and she gives him a smile before she leaves but she ends up bumping into Henry and yeah akwardness all around. But anyways I'm guessing that guy playing the guitar might be a new love interest but ya never know and don't spoil it for me.

Transition

This is the last scene, the holloween party.

You know Jacob sartorious or Marcus and Martinez yeah those musically people that make songs well the song that was playing throughout this scene sounded like that the first line of that song was "woke up and I feel like money" but whatever.

Birdy and Rhyme arrive and we get a nice little montage of people having a good time except for Ellie because Henry seems to be heavily distracted by his phone. Montage ends and Rhyme bumps into Tk who is dressed up as a beautiful set of fries and they talk about how Rhyme is dating Tim? And how Tk is dating Quinn, correct me if I'm wrong but that's all I got out of their conversation but yea Birdy and Rhyme hang out and by hang out and by hang out Birdy dragged Rhyme into doing boring stuff like I felt bad when Birdy dragged her away from the snack table but whatever they end up sitting on the  couch and start observing people they end up seeing Quinn and Rhyme waves at her but she ignores her then she turns and sees Tk so Rhyme just ends up running into some random room and Ellie ends up talking with her and Ellie talks about how Henry never wants to talk and he only wants to take pictures, let those words sink in. Rhyme expresses her feelings a bit and so Ellie cheered her up by singing a song that I guess has some personal meaning behind it and honesty it was a cute little moment.

...

Please tell me what you think of this episode of the chicken girls I'd love to hear your opinion on it.