03

Nerd. That's all I could think while sitting in this giant room with robots. I didn't know what to do but this was required for extra credit in my science class, otherwise I would've failed the semester.

I never understood robotics and how people actually enjoyed putting a robot together just to not have it work multiple times.

I was in a room with eleven other people hearing constant whirs and bumps. It's only been ten minutes and I have to be here for at least forty-five minutes.

"Hey, are you gonna do something or are you just gonna sit there on your ass" one of the freshmen yelled at me.

I looked at him with a straight face. Once we made eye contact he immediately looked away.

"Sorry I'm late, Ms.Shaan cant get over how tall I am" I turned and saw Jacob walking in the room. We made eye contact. It was awkward since we hadn't talked since Friday.

"Hey, Camila right" he asked walking up to me. Holy shit his hands are huge.

"Yeah, you're Jacob from the party" he nodded and sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here, got a secret love for robotics" he asked me. I slightly smiled.

"You caught me" we both laughed.

"Do something useful and go get us some supplies" a tall freshman said walking up to us.

I glared at him. It's not like we're bothering anyone.

Jacob stood up somehow still managing to tower over the tall boy. He glared at the shorter boy.

"Where are they" he cracked a smile. The random boy gave us directions.

We walked down the schools longest hallway in silence.

"So how do you know Shawn" I took a deep breath in trying to decide how I want to answer.

"He's in my English class" good save Cabello. Didn't want to tell him how he asked me on a date and i've been ghosting him ever since.

We walked in a classroom with an old teacher whose name I don't remember.

Jacob began asking him for the supplies requested. I stood by the door looking down the hallway.

I saw a figure rush into the bathroom. Furrowing my eyebrows I followed them.

"Oh it's you" I said disappointed seeing who the figure was. She looked up from the sink and slightly smiled seeing me.

"Sorry to disappoint, didn't expect anyone to follow me in here. You stalkin me now Cabello?"

I scoffed "in your dreams." She looked at me and rose her eyebrow which was incredibly attractive.

"In my dreams? I don't think so" she walked away from the sink and closer to me.

"You wanna know what I dream about?" Half of me wanted to know but the other half knew this was a trap.

"I bet you dream about how many girls you can fuck in one night since that's all you think about" I told her smirking.

"You're wrong, I don't think about that at all. I'm more curious to know what you think about Ms.Cabello" she stepped even closer.

"Seems like you're the one dreaming of me" she chuckled smiling.

"Yeah I am" she licked her lips "and they say dreams do come true" I licked my lips as well.

"Make it come true Y/n" I whispered looking back and fourth between her lips and her eyes.