17

I sat on the plane with my headphones in my ears listening to The Weeknd. My siblings and I were headed back to Canada for the Holidays. We'd have to be back on campus sometime Sunday meaning we have three full days back home.

I'm actually pretty excited to be back home and back in my bedroom. I also planned to catch up with some old friends I hadn't seen since summer.

"Hey" Calum nudged me. I took out my headphones and looked at him expectantly. "How much longer do we have on this flight" he whispered not wanting to be too loud.

"Around an hour left" I informed him. He nodded going back to his game on his phone. It was three to a row so Calum was sitting in the middle while Shawn was next to him on the other side. We both had our headphones in ignoring each other's existence. I didn't completely hate him, I've just grown to dislike him within this past school year. We've always kinda been assholes to one another but we could at least be in the same room and act civil.

Around thirty minutes later I heard Calum huff through my music. I turned to look at him to see what's wrong. His phone had died meaning his entertainment has vanished. I checked my phone seeing I still had 70%.

He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes in attempt to sleep I guess, but it'd be pointless because the flight is almost over. I wasn't gonna bother him though. Instead I leaned my head on top of his and closed my eyes as well.

I'm not sure how long I was sleep but I was woken up by Shawn flicking my forehead. I sat up unbuckling my seat belt and woke Calum up as well. Once we all got our bags from over head we walked out the tunnel shit and went looking for our parents.

I eventually made eye contact with my dad and pointed him out to my other two siblings before we made our way over to him. His eyes widened as he met us halfway "My two Princes' and my wonderful Princess" he tried to hug all three of us in a group hug.

"Hey dad" I mumbled before pulling away. "You guys must be tired cmon, your mom is at home cooking" he referred to Shawn's mom, the lady that basically raised us. We all followed him to his Range Rover.

"Shotgun" I called walking to the door handle. "I didn't wanna sit by your stinky ass anyways" Calum joked with a small smile on his face. "Shut the hell up" I replied. I heard the car doors unlocked and quickly hopped in.

We lived about 45 minutes away from the airport so we had a bit of a drive to make.

"So, tell me how's school's been going. Any new girlfriends?" My dad asked looking back and fourth between us and the road. I stayed silent not having anything to say.

"I started on the football team this year, as a Freshman" Calum said proudly. "Oh yeah? Me you and Shawn will have to go throw the football around a little bit while you guys are here. I would invite you too Y/n but I know how much you hate it"

I nodded at his words "Yep because footballs are dumb as shit."

"No you're dumb as shit, you just don't know how to throw it" Shawn fired back. "Nobody asked you" I mumbled looking down at my phone. I was scrolling through social media trying to catch up. We weren't allowed to have social media at school, the wifi blocked it.

"I see you two still argue" Dad pointed out taking the familiar exit off the highway. "They hardly say anything to each other at school, it's usually just Shawn whining like a bitch" Calum said poking his head into the front seat. I snorted and smirked knowing he was right.

"Shut up bitch boy" Shawn griped. "Who you calling a bitch, bitch" Calum griped back. "Both of you shut the hell up" I said as we pulled into the familiar long drive way. My parents are rich... I don't talk about it much because their money isn't my money so who am I to brag about something that's not mine?