African Book Challenge

Ever since I joined Wattpad, I've read lots of books with African settings and most of them portray quite well the Nigerian culture.

So, here are some Nigerian books I've read and I'm sure you will enjoy.

1. Preordained by Ad_zy1
This is the Nigerian book to read on Wattpad. Preordained was one of the first books i read when i joined Wattpad. The characters feel so real and complex. It talks about the very mundane everyday things in the most special of ways. The writer definitely has a flair for brilliance.
If you are a Nigerian, on Wattpad, and you haven't read this book.....Nawa for you ooo. 😂

2. Harmattan Notes by timibankole
Harmattan Notes is a collection of short stories, the major themes being depression, domestic violence and suicide.
The stories talk about things many writers have trouble writing.

I read a lot of books and trust me when i say i have never seen depression portrayed so clear and real. I'm sure the writer must have been through a lot himself to write this masterpiece.

Everyone can relate to this book because it talks about that darkness lurking in the recesses of our minds, it talks about the aftermath of plunging into that darkness. It talks about real problems people face in their lives. I urge you to read it.

3. Naija Savageness by LasiDhebs22
This is for you if you understand the weirdness and uniqueness of the Nigerian society.
This is for you if you're proudly Naija. A crazy dose of laughter doesn't hurt, does it? 😂😂😅

4. Marriage Tales by UmmiAbdull
Its exactly as the title reads. This book is about travails women face in their marriages.
I love how culture and religion was portrayed in this book. Its original.
Its a must read.

5. Nigerian Tribe Myths (African) by Prince_miraj
I have a great interest in mythology, both European and African.
This book caught my interest because it gives an in depth analysis of Nigerian myths, gods and cultures. A sort of Nigerian myths for dummies.
His latest chapter was on King Jaja of Opobo. Check it out.

So, you guys are challenged to tag other users on any of your stories.
LasiDhebs22
DeborahDial641
RuthieEbun
Cephasqueen
AishaAdamuMisau
Kayla_fa
timibankole
UmmiAbdull
ummyasmeen
Lexistorm
Prince_miraj
NimbleHands
user50794926