THE PROPOSAL

I slammed the car door and made my way out of the parking lot making a mental note on how to get ready quickly and what to wear. My phone rang, and it was Sean calling me.

"Why is he calling me when we would be meeting in less than an hour", I said to myself  before picking up the call.
"Hey"
"Uhhmmm hey, Jeamal can you stay at home, i would come pick you up"
"yeah no problem" i said disconnecting the call.

I got home and jumped into my bed wishing I could just sleep right now, but i still had to take a shower and find the right outfit. i quietly took off my clothes and stepped into shower. I sat in shower letting the hot water hit my skin until they where red after washing my hair so it could smell good at least. Sean and I have been together for almost two years now. I met him when I was in my last year in college and now at the at the age of twenty-two handling the family business and all,we are still making progress. She chose a red body fitting evening gown that highlighted her curves making sure her makeup was light and evening like. As she was deciding on what to do with her hair the dreams she had last night came back to her with a sharp headache. She fell down hitting her right knee on the bed side, trembling as thick sweat ran through her back and that was when the door bell rang.

Jeamal tried to go answer the door bell but she was too dizzy to stand up. the door bell rang three more times then her phone began to ring too. She took a deep breath while closing her eyes and with a leap of faith tried standing up again.

"Hey J", Sean said eyeing her suspiciously.
"Are you alright", he said noticing her bruised knee.
she nodded her head while fighting the tears in her eyes. Jeamal closed the door behind her, and rushed to her room to get her purse and do some finishing touches to her makeup while pretending to be alright.

The ride to the restaurant was awkard. I was trying to make sense of what happened to me just now. " Do i need to see the doctor?", she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.
"Babe, so how was work ", Sean asked trying to lighten the atmosphere.
"umm, ummm yeah, work was good I had alot of contracts to go through and sign".

We got to my favorite Thai restaurant, and Sean suddenly disappeared after we came in. Immediately, the lights went out and dim blue lights came on on huge heart shaped light bulbs. In the background was my favorite music at the time we met, rose petals scattered on the floor.
"Ma'am this way",one of the waiters instructed me.
We came to the rooftop and there was Sean. The incident that happened that night was long forgotten, my heart was filled with warm soothing feelings I could not explain. Sean walked towards me and fireworks went off saying "Would J be mine ??". That was when I cried and laughed at the same time.
Sean went down on one knee, " Yes, I know it took me forever to finally ask you. I know that I can be childish at times but you know how to tame this young man. That is why i am asking you Jeamal Peters to walked along side Sean Deamria on that aisle. Would you marry me??

****thanks you so much for reading please stay tuned for more******
Would Jeamal say yes??, what would happen next pls let me know
*****i love You*****