chapter 3

Jeamal stayed at the hospital for four weeks, and it was only during the third week that the police was allowed to come in and take her statement. Her bestfriend Celay came back from France as soon as she could after her modeling job was done.
The door was slightly opened and Celay quietly peeped into the room with a smile on her face.
"Hey, boo", she said rushing to where Jeamal laid. "Oh my gosh, you lost so much weight,"  Celay said scanning Jeamal with her eyes filled with concern. Jeamal shook her head and smiled, "when would you change Boo". Celay dropped her bag on the couch and sat down beside Jeamal bed. "Has Bryan visited you yet".

"He has a business deal to take care of in China, but he was about to rush down here".
"hehe, that's more like him", she said like a sixteen year old.
"How was France?", Jeamal asked avoiding any personal questions. She wasn't emotionally ready to face the world yet. Celay smiled when she got the signal, "ummm, well there wasn't much. I met this good looking french dude but he was gay". She pretended to be heartbroken.
"Well, we are friends but i still wish he wasn't gay".
Jeamal sat up and her baby bump was begining to show. Celay noticed and smiled, her bestfriend was going to be a mother at such a young age.

A month later, I came home with my parents and the police visited me again. They strongly believe the accident was a set up. I went up stairs to my room  and sat by the window for a while. "How can this be?, after he promised", she thought to herself. She laid hands on her tummy; it was getting big. She realised that she was really going to be mother. That night my mother slept in my room.

SEAN POV

I havn't seen J in almost two months. He took a sip from his wine glass and looked at his watch. He had a date with the daughter of FT investment company. FT investment company was one of the largest investment companies in the world, working with billionaires like Theodore Hames. Everyone believes that he is dead and attended his funeral but that wasn't him. The driver that day was paid to die after reassuring him that his family would have a good life. A tall, slender figured young lady sat down in the seat opposite him.
"Sean Deamria", she said.
"Yancy Faud", he smiled. His smile has always been his charm. Yancy had a beauitful long legs, nice hips and a toned butt; her hair fell nicely covering her plump breast. He chuckled, loving what was in front of him. Yancy smiled after she gave the waiter her order.  " I am going to enjoy this one", Sean concluded in his mind.

*****Thank u for reading ****
***What do u think would happen next***