chapter 22

Yancy's POV

"There is no way Sean was strangled to death", she said out loud in. The air in the room suddenly became stuffy, making it hard for her to breathe.
"Are you okay Madam?". Her maid Sopie stood behind her holding some dresses she was about to try out.
Yancy took the glass of water on the table, chugging it down.
"I need more..my throat is so dry". Yancy's voice became croaky as she tried to catch her breathe. When she discovered that Sean died, she thought he was shot or hit by something. "Someone really wanted him dead. They strangled him with hands, it wasn't a concidence he was killed. its all planned......they knew i took him. They are following me".
She reached for her phone and dialed Jordan's number.

Vicktor Aswel left the coffee shop carrying some donut in his right hand. He has been asked to keep an eye on Jordan Kartney and also some woman named Jeamal Peters. It was suddenly cloudy although is was mid summer, making it look like it was going rain any minute.

Jordan's POV
Jordan and his team started keeping tabs on Viktor Aswel.
"He just left the coffee shop..wait he's making a phone call".
"Can you Identify the phone number?"
"Not yet....shhhhhh listen", his assistant said turning up the volume as the listened to Aswel's conversation".

"Hello Mr Wright" Aswel spoke sounding he was chewing something.
"Any news?" The man on the other end said. Jordan frowned. "that voice sounds familiar".
"Yeah Yeah, I have been watching Jeamal Peters...nothing new is going on except she has been meeting the other guy...you know" Aswel paused forgetting what to say.
"Can you ever get something done right?"
"Hey...don't go at me Mehn....Am doing your fucking job. She is meeting Jordan yeah Jordan Kertney". he pronounced the name wrong.
Jordan slowly sat up in awe.
"I would send you pictures....they were getting a little intimate last night you know....I don't blame him she some hot chick".
A noise came from the other end, sounding like someone ponded their fist on something.
"Do your worK", with that the man ended the call.

"It seems like someone is following Jeamal and you too", his assistant said.
"Was that recorded?"
"Yeah".
Jordan paced up and down the room.
"Who was that??.....Wright. Wait Bryan Wright".He connected the dots in his head.
"Anything thing new on Bryan Wright?"
"Nope".
"I want you to send one of the TS to spy on him for the time being".
"You sure you wanna do that".
Jordan rubbed his hands on his face.
"Spend the best security team to Jeamal Peters ASAP".
His assistant watched him closely.
"Dude you alright?"
"I wish i was".

******I gave it to u guys back to back LMAO......YUP what would happen next? What do you think.....TEll me am all ears.**********
Once again thank you for reading this chapter.