chapter 18

Mrs Deamria's POV

She was sitting by the pool when she heard some noise.
"Where is that coming from?"
She stood up to dial the security number.
"What's happening at the driveway ?"
"We have some officers here to see you? should we let them in?"
She paused for a moment, taking off her reading glasses.
"Yes, obiviously. escort them in."
The front door opened, two officers entered escorted by one of the security men.
" I am detective Simon, we are here to see Mrs Justine Deamria?" one of the officers said, showing his license.
"I am Justine Deamria", she narrowed her eyes.
"We arrested your assistant Vide Harsin for the planned attack on Miss Jeamal Peters. It seems like you were in on the deal too".
Mrs Deamria nervously crossed her legs while listening to the officer speak.
"You are under arrest Mrs Deamria".
She smiled anxiously.
"Do you have an arrest warrant or are you here to rant some nonsense".
The two men smirked.
"Sorry your money might not be able to redeem you from this one just like in the past. Whatever you say will be used against you in the court of law."
Mrs Deamria stood up quickly.
"I need my lawyer".
"Yes alright...you would definitely need one".

Jeamal POV

Jeamal loaded the car with the luggages from Jordan's house. The cool breeze blew as the sun slowly sank down. Jordan pulled up to the driveway in front of his house.
"Why the rush?" he said collecting the luggage from Jeamal.
Jeamal calmly smiled trying not to let her previous mood interfere with her conversation with Jordan.
"Why didn't you say a word Jordan? Why make me a fool and keep me in the dark....please make me understand". She stared into his eyes requesting for the truth.
"What you talking about?"
"Ha....There it goes the defensive mode, I get it now". She collected the luggage Jordan was holding unto and loaded it. She was always someone who wanted to know what was going on. She hated being in the dark; she completely hated it. That was why she dealt with things herself.
Jordan frowned still confused about the situaton.
"I mean Sean.....why didn't you tell me.....you are a private investigator I hired. There was one reason I hired you", she paused shutting the boot of the car.
"I wanted the truth......i could have gone to the police you know. You did not do your job because you considered us friends or what.....you where screwing with my perssonal life Jordan. Seriously you freaking screwed up", she said composedly, letting her emotions out through the words she used.
Jordan stood still and didn't say a word.
"You know what i hate the most.....having expectations from people. I had one for you", she choked down the tears.
"I didn't want to give you so much to worry.......i felt like that was too much of a heartbreak for that particular time. I was going to tell you",  he said.
Jeamal watched closely as he spoke.

There was silence between before Jeamal turned to leave. Jordan held her hand, pulling her towards him as he dove in for a kiss.
Jeamal was shocked as to what was happening. His soft lips warmed her body like tranquilizer making the whole angered emotions go to bed. He slowly placed his hands on her waist  as the kiss deepened.
Jordan pulled away and whispered.
"I am sorry for screwing up badly J".
Jeamal left Jordan standing there, she got into the car and drove off.
"AM not ready Jordan.....I can't have expectations no more".

********WHOA.....tough week guys but I guess Jeamal and Jordan had there first kiss already 😁😁😁😊😊😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙.....What would happen next you tell me???****************