chapter 2

The driver picked us up from the airport after our honeymoon in Bali.  I wasn't feeling too good which is nothing new but this was different. Jlen who is our driver was talking about an accident that took place on this road last week; I nodded my head pretending to be listening. As they made a turn to the right into the street the car lost control and went straight into ahead falling into the creek. I yelled trying to secure my seat belt that was all I could remember. I found myself being dragged out of the car and everything went pitch black.

Jeamal could hear her mother sobbing in her dream. I opened my eyes feeling like I was squashed with some heavy rod or something. I felt sick, so sick. I looked around the room to find my mom sitting at the far end of the room. When Anada noticed her daughter move, she rushed up to her and held her hands.  My mom was staring at me with those huge eyes filled with tears but it wasn't tears of joy for sure.

"Mom-mm", I said trying to sit up.
"No, lay back love. Your dad would be here in a minute", she smiled but that smile did not reach her eyes.
"How is Sean?. What about the the driver?."
"Sweetheart, its alright", she said but from the look on face it wasn't.

Mr Peters came back with the doctor.When he saw Jeamal awake he kissed her forehead and gave her hand a little squeeze.
"How do you feel Ms. Peters", the doctor asked while examining her. I mumbled some words even I could not understand. The doctor was about to say something but my dad stopped him.
"Don't worry about that, we would give her the news", he said in a reasssuring voice.
"No problem, call me if anything goes wrong". With that the doctor left closing the door behind him.

My mom and dad looked at eachother before turning to meet my eyes.
"Dear", my mom said swallowing hard.
"Mom is everything fine", I mumbled with fear written on my face.
I tried to sit up but she held me back again. My dad continued the sentence for her. "Jeamal sweetheart", he paused and reached down to hold my hands.
"You are expecting a child".
"W-hh-at", I smiled turning to look at them but they looked uncomfortable. That was when my dad bursted my bubble.
"You are the only one that survived the car accident". A bell went off in my head. None of this was making sense to me, it can't be possible. i couldn't hold in the pain I felt.
"Ahhhh-hhh", I cried. My dad walked away with his hands wiping the tears in his eyes.
"J, its going to fine", my mom said.

But how??

*****thank u so much for reading this chapter******
***hope it wasn't bad. thank u so much....love u ******