Let there be light

"Wait.. you didn't do what you usually do." Akia said suddenly becoming wide awake.
"What do you mean?" The king asked pulling on his underwear and pants.

"Whenever we are about to stop you grab on to my hips really hard and bite on to my shoulder a little, you didn't do that today."

"I'll do it some other day love, get some rest."

"Did you not like this?, Your mood is different."

"I thought that we were doing this because we both wanted to, I don't think you really want this. I think you're being possessed by the birthing phases."

"I wanted it-"
"It's fine doll; besides I have to meet with the queen's parents now."
"Don't leave."

She gets up the bed and stumbles over to the king. She puts a hand on the prominent bulge in his pants.

"I really wanted it, but whenever you touched my upper core I wanted it so much that I felt like I would go insane without it."
She grips it causing the king to flinch still being sensitive.

"Stop, you don't have to explain yourself."
"Yes I do. You feel bad for me right?, that's why you didn't finish?"

The king choked
"You didn't finish inside me, usually I
Feel full to the brim and my womb starts to glow but it's not doing that today." Akia said.

The king shakes what she says and lets the idea off as just possession.
He pulls up his royal robes and starts tying them. Akia holds his hands as he's about to tie the second one.

"Let's do it again." Akia said and the king shivers. Such inviting words coming from such a delicate voice, he could be easily start a war with that voice near his ears.

"I don't know." He said but Akia was already standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.
He doesn't reciprocate right away but she's persistent.

She kisses him again and this time he also remains still and unmoving so she goes in for a third time, this time with a hand on his almost steel hard manhood.

She grins into the kiss when he lets out a gasp of air.
His hands go behind her neck, she's pulled deeper into the kiss, with tongues brushing erotically against each other and a hand pressing down on a hard on they both find themselves relishing each other's heat.

The king leads her to the bed once more, he selfishly invaded her mouth again, attempting to completely steal her breath, his lips were so selfish, they didn't want to be parted with hers even as she struggled to catch her breath.

His hand roam her body until they reach her pretty southern lips. He runs his fingers on them, letting the wetness moisturizer his long ringed fingers. She covers her face too embarrassed by his perverted actions.

He starts to run circles around the delicate bud and she starts moaning, moving her hips to meet his large veiny hands.

"Why don't you turn around."
She happily does.
"There's so much I want to do to you." He says looking at bury her head inside the pillow moaning and continuing to rut her hips against his hand.

"That can wait though, because right now I want to rip you apart and leave you screaming and crying in pure pleasure." The king sounded like a different person.

He didn't sound cold and sheltered like he did in the palace room, he didn't sound gentle like he did a couple minutes ago, he sounded like a predator. Like he'd been waiting so long to see her enjoy her helplessness like this.

Like he wanted to destroy her and leave her with only a returning desire to let him do it over and over again.

He positions himself once more and plunge into her, she hiccups and screams a little.
Nothing about that entry was gentle.
A groan leaves his mouth once he's buried deep inside her again.