His property

Authors note: Two updates in one day BABY!
I'm on a roll!

"Sire, last we spoke you told me that the marriage between a man and other man should be granted under the eye of our sun

"Sire, last we spoke you told me that the marriage between a man and other man should be granted under the eye of our sun." Official worship the official officer of law said.

"Yes I remember this meeting, The pesky farmer and his collection of very well grown cattle."

"If such a thing is made to be so, which is already in the makings does that mean, that a man can take as many husbands as he wants like a man can bride as many maidens as he deems necessary."

"I suppose that would be the case. But this case should only be allowed amongst the higher ranks" The king said.

"How High sire?" The man asked as he started writing the law on a scroll.
"First and second settlers only."

"So men will only be a delicacy for the rich."

"Marriage between a man and another is fine but marriage between one man and many should be a privilege only for the rich." The king clarifies and the official nods as his scribbles down the king's words before dipping his paint brush in for more ink.

"There have been more appearance of male sirens in the east near the red river, perhaps this law should be pushed back just until we have a handle on them."

"Sirens are intersexual creatures, worship. they will sway their hips as women and if you don't bat an eyelash they will thrust their hips as men. This law will not be welcoming of their cause, instead follow drowning precautions as per usual." The king said eying the plate that was being made for him.

"Yes sire-"

The double doors busted open and Akia walked in with a huge grin and a bright sparking red dress on.
Her hair looked half made and her breast were almost obscenely propped on the opening of her dress.

Akia notices official worship a man who was very close to her father and immediately bows.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were having a meeting your majesty." Akia said with her head down.

The king smiles, she had a smell he adored. Even from the door he could caught her soft welcoming scent of honey and lavender. The scent will be a blessing for their son. He'd relish in the smoothing smell from his mother's chest.

The king smiles at the thought.

"Oh lady Akia- what a delightful surprise. Wow the more you grow the more beautiful you become." Official worship said and the king's smile drops as Akia's increase.

"Am I more beautiful than Eleanor?" Akia asked in a teasing fashion.
"-I couldn't possibly say now could I?" Official worship said before the two laugh amongst themselves.
The king's smile had remained a frown the entire time.

He clears his throat, gesturing for Juliet to pull Akia a seat.
Juliet goes to pull a seat near the king himself from the very long table but Akia quickly pulls one near the Official worship who was all the way on the other side.