Rules for Participants

There are a couple of rules, for the awards to run smoothly.

It looks scarier than it truly is! Read the rules and you'll be done with them :)

Please follow the rules accordingly, as they will be checked:

1. Follow these accounts during the competition: World_Of_ChampionsHunter_Yonk . It will be checked!

2. Add this book to your library and reading list to keep up with the updates! I don't think you want to miss winning a prize 😂

3. To be accepted in the competition, you must complete a form given in the next chapters in one comment. If you forget something to write, reply to your own comment, Otherwise, the form will not be taken into consideration.

4. Do not bribe the judges. You will be disqualified.

5. Do not harass or be rude in any way. Do not mock other participants. You will be disqualified. We are all writers, after all.

6. There is accepted only one entry per category. You can enter up to 3 books as long as they are in different genres.

7. You can only enter your own book.

Note: Racism, Antinationalism or Erotica are not accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the judges might feel uncomfortable reading that.

If your book's first five chapters doesn't contain them, then it is Accepted. I ask only five chapters to be judged.

If you enter your book and it turns out to have this, although I specifically mentioned in the rules, you'll have to apologise to the judge and the book will be disqualified immediately.

8. Your work must have at least five chapters (Author's Note, cast, etc. are not included).
If it is short story, then it can have any number of chapters.

9. All entries must be in English.

10. Participants can enter as judges as long as they judge in a different category than the one they entered the book in.

11. Write the password at the end of the form so that I know you have read the rules and agreed with them. The password is your favourite city.

12. Tag your book with #WOCA2018 (optional)

13. Have fun!