~Host Post Game Results!~

Woah! We have so many participants in this short Host Post Game! I got so many incredible answers, and even some funny ones! I was glad that everyone enjoyed the game. Who knows, maybe we'll make another one :) 

So, the moment all've been waiting for... How will the results go?

First, I will post an image with the Answer Chart. It will contain the first 8 answers regarding the challenges put in the game. REMEMBER: There are no wrong answers. Your answers might be right even if you didn't fit in the chart. But not in top 8. (You'll find out more when I'll comment the answers).

* The chart has been built based on Internet research. Though it may differ in some countries, this has been an approximate result based worldwide.

Second, I will post the most common responses, and comment on them a little.

Third, I will announce the winners and their prizes!

Fourth, I will list all the scores and participants!

Ready? Let's GO!

❤️

THE ANSWER CHART:

❤️

THE MOST COMMON ANSWERS:

1. Apple - Okay, I saw this coming. So many people thought of this word... it is very publicized, after all. So many people got quite a high score in this challenge. Some even wrote Strawberry and cherry, but apple was the centre of attention. 👏 

1.5. Cauliflower - Most of the answers were cauliflower! Congrats! There was also Raddish in the answers... unfortunately it was not in the chart. But cauliflower rules!

2. Here we got a lot of Sony, Samsung and even some Parasonic! Well done People!

Someone put Game of Thrones as a Tv Brand. I won't say no... I think many people would by a tv called after that TV Series! Especially if they come in package with a Iron Throne 😂😂.

3. This was a difficult category, since there are so many great authors out there. But we only had 8 spaces 😅 Still, we had quite a few right answers, including J.K. Rowling and Stephen King. I even saw a comment with Rick Riordan (thank you sir for mentioning him!), he would've been close, but still not in the chart! Also John Green was mentioned there 😄

4. World War I & II - We'll agree that this is the most famous tragic incident worldwide, simply because it happened between a lot of countries and continents and affected so many people and generations. There is no stone which hasn't heard about this event. We also had many 9/11 answers (hello Americans 👋). 

5. Chinese & Spanish - So many people wrote well here! Chinese is indeed the most spoken language on the planet (at least from the Internet's pov), followed by Spanish. English was not included in the chart because it would've been way too easy, seriously! What I was (not so) surprised to find among the answers was French. So many people wrote this language, and you're not wrong, it is a very spoken language. But it would've fallen as number 9! That would've been close, still, not in the chart. *sadtrumpeteffect*