Host Post: The 60 Seconds Game! (CLOSED)

CLOSED
(You can still play it yourselves and check the answers on the next page 😁)

While we wait for the forms to close and the judges to ... well, judge, I decided to make a little game for everyone to have fun 😁 I made it in such way that you cannot cheat, haha xD well... in a way, anyway xD. The great thing is that it is easy (or at least it should be), quick, and fun

The 60 Seconds Game (24h version)

DATE: BEGINS ON 29TH OF AUGUST - ENDS ON THE 30th of August!

Read carefully before entering the game; do not skip.

Level: Easy

All answers in english!

The Aim? : You have 60 seconds to complete 10 challenges! That means 6 seconds for each challenge. (usually you need to write one-two words per challenge)

How do you play it?: This contest tests how fast you can think of common things in life, which can be applied all around the globe. There is no correct answer, but hear me out!

1. Read the challenge.

2. Inline comment your answer next to the challenge. 

3. Only one answer per challenge.

4. Comment everything in less than 60 seconds.

5. Wait for the results to come in!

 I have for each challenge 8 answers written on a paper, in the order of how common they may be (this is all approximate). After the game closes, I will post the results and the chart with the answers to the challenges. The first three people who have the highest score will win a special prize!!

❓How will I know if you did it fast?❗️ Well, I can see when you published the answers, of course! And it wouldn't be fun if you checked the questions beforehand.

You can use a timer!

BEFORE YOU BEGIN: WHEN I SEE YOUR 10 COMMENTS, I WILL NOTE THEM DOWN AND DELETE ALL YOUR COMMENTS, SO THAT OTHERS WOULD NOT WRITE THE SAME THING. IF I SEE TWO PEOPLE WRITING THE SAME THING BEFORE I DELETE THE COMMENT, THE SECOND WILL NOT PARTICIPATE! 

I WILL UPDATE THE CHAPTER LISTING YOU AS A PARTICIPANT. THIS MEANS YOU'LL BE ACCEPTED!

HAVE FUN!

You Have only 2 Rules (read them!):

1. Each answer must be written in a separate comment inlined at the question! That means 10 comments = 10 inlines. INLINES!

2. All comments are counted if all are written under 1 minute! This means: first comment - 15:10(3:10 p.m.), last comment - 15:11 (3:11 p.m.). I will check! ONE MINUTE! (approximately, of course)

REMEMBER, YOUR ANSWERS MUST BE AS COMMON AS POSSIBLE! OF COURSE, FOR SOME CHALLENGES THERE ARE MANY ANSWERS, BUT TRY THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION, SKIP IT.

Write only one answer per challenge.
WRITE THE MOST POPULAR ANSWER YOU CAN THINK OF!

Have fun!!!

Ready AUTHORS? 

Set...

Go!