13: Mate? Pt. 2

Jay pov

ever sense Christina told me i was her mate which im still confused about i have been ignoring her. Jaiiy told me why she was actin wierd and got drunk.

she was falling hard for Jamie. Jaiiy didnt really want to loose her but she didnt know wat Jamie was.

she was hurt so she took it out on drinking. today is the day Jaiiy goes back to skool two weeks after her waking up.

i woke Jaiiy up then got in the shower. after gettin out and blow drying my hair. i put on:

|| Long Sleeve Extendo Tee in Black by Cease & Desist

Black leather pants

Supra Society Grey Black Sneakers ||

i put on my silver watch and silver studs in my ear. i kept my hair out curly.

i grabbed my things and walked down stairs to see Jaiiy in:

|| Mookee By Yuske Team Kente Tee

Mookee Pants

Black Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Sneakers ||

we grabbed an apple and walked out the house. "im takin my truck today" Jaiiy said

i nodder might as well take mine too. i hopped in my black truck while Jaiiy hopped in her grey one and we drove to skool.

....

it was now lunch time. Jamie and Christina tried to talk to us once but stopped.

me and Jaiiy were beside eachother all today. we were walkin to lunch when i forgot to switch books for the rest of my classes.

Jaiiy wanted to come but i said it was fine. i walked to my locker switchin my books and began to walk back to the lunch room.

i saw Christina walkin towards me but i kept my head down so she wont notice i seen her. she grabbed my arm pullin me into an empty class.

"wat the f-" her lips crashed into mine before i can finish my yelling. i pulled back holding on to her waist.

"wait wait" i said i looked her over to see her skin has turned alittle pale. "wat are you?" i asked lookin up into her now red glowin eyes.

"a werewolf" my eyes widened as i took a step bck. "i fell in love wit a werewolf" i whispered.

"u..u love me?" i heard Christina whisper. i looked up at her to see her lookin at me wide eyed.

"i umm" i didnt know wat to say "i love you too" she said smilin. she loves me?

"yes i just said it" Chris said makin me jump. "did i say that out loud?" i asked goin alittle pink.

"no" she answered "no?" i asked confused. she stepped closer to me "i can read ur mind now that lets me know that ur accepting me for who i am" she said.

i looked at her skin to see its goin back its natural color. "so wat would have happened if i didnt accept u?" "i would turn really pale my wolf inside me would start to die and i would die wit it" she explained

"wat about Jamie and Jaiiy?" i asked worried. "Jaiiy is Jamies mate but just wont accept her, Jamie is dying slowly so she atleast has 3 days to survive and her wolf" she said

"wat is Mate?" i asked still confused on that part. "its means ur soulmate ur true love in a wolfs eyes" she explained wrappin her arms around my neck.

she pecked my lips as the bell rung. "great i missed lunch" i smiled "or did u" Chris said pullin out a McDonalds bag.

i snatched it out her hand openin it to find a big mac. i pulled her into a kiss "i love you so much" i whispered "i love you too now eat up" she said

i started eatin my sandwhich before the warning bell rings. i looked at Christina to see her starin at me.

"why arent u eating?" i asked "im not that hungry" "come here" i said. she came closer and i held the burger out infront of her mouth.

she shook her head. "please for me" she glared at me playfully and took a bite. i smiled peckin her lips while she was chewing.

after we ate we walked hand in hand to Art class. when we walked in Jaiiy eyes were glued to me and Christinas hands.

me and Chris sat in our seats which were beside eachother and Jaiiy sat facin us. we were all quiet that whole class.

---

×Makayla×